Stomach cramps for the last two days :(

Options
At this point I will try anything short of standing on my head to make it go away!!!!

For the last two day my stomach has been cramping (not like Aunt Flo cramps). It doesn't matter what I eat...while eating does make it a little more uncomfortable it doesn't make me nauseous. I did work out tonight but only for 25 mins on the lowest resistance and that made me feel like I was going to die. (I normally do at least 35 mins and some intervals of high resistance) I've been drinking water like crazy and been eating really good lately so it's not like I just don't feel good from all the junk food!

Any suggestions?

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    At this point I will try anything short of standing on my head to make it go away!!!!

For the last two day my stomach has been cramping (not like Aunt Flo cramps). It doesn't matter what I eat...while eating does make it a little more uncomfortable it doesn't make me nauseous. I did work out tonight but only for 25 mins on the lowest resistance and that made me feel like I was going to die. (I normally do at least 35 mins and some intervals of high resistance) I've been drinking water like crazy and been eating really good lately so it's not like I just don't feel good from all the junk food!

Any suggestions?
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Flu is going around where I live like crazy! Are you sure you're not getting sick?
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't feel "sick" it's almost like REALLY sore from working out (but I know that's NOT it :frown: )
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Have you tried anything for gas & bloating like GasX. Sometime's that can cause really bad cramps.
  • sarakenna1
    Options
    Um, this is weird but... I've got a disease called endometriosis. I didn't know what was wrong with me for quite a while. I suffered from strange cramping that I thought was gas. It only hurt every once in a while and would come and go without any sort of pattern. It turns out that scar tissue was growing in my uterus, and the pain I felt was a large cist on one of my ovaries. Sorry for the graphic detail, but just in case I thought I would tell you to see your doctor if the strange pain persists. Pain isn’t normal.
  • elfkin2001
    Options
    Have you been adding lots of fiber in with your new diet? Sometimes that will do it to me.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that you are pregnant?