So where are you from?

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Near Toledo, Ohio. *sigh*

But I guess it is better than "a van down by the river," Chris Farley...I mean, Maximus. :laugh:

I grew up in Oak Harbor, OH. (near Toledo also).......Lived in Ocala, FL for 1 1/2 years, moved back to Columbus, OH for four months, got laid off, and then offered another job with the same company in Greenville, SC. (I've actually worked for this same company throughout all of these moves...:laugh: ) We've been here about 2 years now. I like it but I really actually miss OH being near my friends and family. It's a nice little town....not much to do...but we find stuff :drinker: :smokin: to get into :devil: :laugh:
  • Jeffner40
    Options
    Nampa ,Idaho here! :tongue: Wow can't believe I didn't see anyone from Idaho.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I live in a van down by the river.

Is there room for a tent there?:laugh:

I wear "relaxed fit" jeans, so yes, there is.

:noway: :noway: :noway: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

Ok, save me a spot....when my fiance gets laid off we might have to move in next to ya....We'll bring the beer...:drinker: :drinker:

:laugh:
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Born in Minneapolis, MN.

Grew up in New York.

Moved to Birmingham, AL.

Then came to Southern Indiana...spit and you hit Louisville, KY.

~Gael~
  • Theresa35
    Options

Ok, save me a spot....when my fiance gets laid off we might have to move in next to ya....We'll bring the beer...:drinker: :drinker:

Kellch, you just told Max to save you a spot in his relaxed fit jean....:laugh: Way to go....:drinker:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Originally Ft. Worth, TX. Now Hawaii!

And you forgot me here in Fort Worth:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I live incredbily close to Oak Harbor. I went to Lake if that tells you anything, Kellch! Small world! Lots of :drinker: & :smokin: going on back in the day in my group of friends b/c of the lack of "activities". My cousins went to Oak Harbor, but I'm not willing to admit who they are! LOL We're a close family. *eye roll* I just hope you don't have to move into Maximus' jeans! :noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I live in Connecticut by way of Oregon. :laugh: :laugh: Figure that one out! :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

Kellch, you just told Max to save you a spot in his relaxed fit jean....:laugh: Way to go....:drinker:

*slaps forhead*:noway: Blonde moment...:laugh:

I get it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welllllllllllllll...............:devil: since you put it like that :blushing: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Wow! A LOT of Michiganders in here :tongue: Wonder what that says about our state?:wink: Do we eat too much to make up for our four full season here? You know the seasons; Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, and Road Deconstruction! :drinker: But I wouldn't trade our corner of this planet for anywhere else!
    Maybe we should do a Michi-MFP Partay sometime? What say all?:drinker: :happy: :bigsmile:

Well you guys may have winter alot but here ib Texas we have 4 seasons and they are Summer, summer almost over, Deer season:laugh: and summer almost here.

dallas texas was voted one of the fattest cities in america i think behind Houston:cry::cry: :cry: not very good statistics huh?,
  • monica5237
    Options

That's where my van is parked.

I will keep a look out for it so I don't hit it while you are sleeping:laugh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

Max, if your van is parked down by the Trinity River, I do believe I've had the pleasure of arresting you! :happy:
  • kellch
    Options
    I live incredbily close to Oak Harbor. I went to Lake if that tells you anything, Kellch! Small world! Lots of :drinker: & :smokin: going on back in the day in my group of friends b/c of the lack of "activities". My cousins went to Oak Harbor, but I'm not willing to admit who they are! LOL We're a close family. *eye roll* I just hope you don't have to move into Maximus' jeans! :noway:

Yup I know where Lake is.....Ummmmmm, yeah I'm a little slow today...I didn't have my coffee...I missed the meaning of that response...:laugh: :embarassed: :blushing: I'm sure I won't live that one down on here...:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Max, if your van is parked down by the Trinity River, I do believe I've had the pleasure of arresting you! :happy:

Oh no, I'm sure the pleasure was all his....:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

*slaps forhead*:noway: Blonde moment...:laugh:

I get it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welllllllllllllll...............:devil: since you put it like that :blushing: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh:

Tell your fiance that there is only room for one.

Is he hot?

:noway: :noway: :noway: :laugh:

Of course he's hot...:bigsmile: He snagged a sexy mama like me, didnt he? :laugh: :laugh: J/K...but yes, he is hot. *two snaps and a Z* You better back off my man byiatch!!!!!:angry:

• kellch
    Options

Oh and yes lots of :drinker: & :smokin: in Oak Harbor....What else is there around there.....:laugh: How old are your cousins?