Good music for CARDIO!!

Options
:happy: Let me hear some of ya'lls favorite music to do cardio exercise to? What motivates you?? I need some new music!!

Replies

• Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Better with the lights off - New Boyz (Naughty, but SUPER catchy tune!)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    Andy Grammer- Keep your head up. It's a good "motivational song" its really good when ure doing the elliptical. It's my "theme song" for this time in my life. lol.
  • EmilyQC
    EmilyQC Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Super Bass, Nicki Manaj
  • Dramatic456
    Dramatic456 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So I just found this website (they had a mini article on it in Shape magazine) its: http://jog.fm/
    Its amazing for finding good workout music! Which for me is a HUGE motivator! Hope you enjoy it!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm listening to Artelligent by Headroom at the moment - some pretty awesome psytrance, and really gets the legs pumping
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    J-LO Re-mix 2005 (YES - The whole album)
    11songs, 50minutes.

not a big fan of her - bit this album pulls me out of any funk..... butt shaking and all..
    (Sorry for the visual :tongue: )

Happy calorie burning everyone!!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    bump
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    I wanna go - Britney Spears!
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Latest album I got that really gets me moving... "Nukleuz Hard Dance Classics 2011"... it's dance stuff but with a wicked beat and it's quite fast paced as well... love it!! Also like good ol' Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers.

Seeing someone who looks fabulous next to me on the cross-trainer who is working HARDER than me always makes me work harder!!!

:bigsmile:
  • jemclean
    jemclean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to Pink myself. And Beyonce's last two albums. The beats aren't as quick, but time goes by faster when I'm singing along.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Anything Rock or Metal, nothing gets the blood pumpin like some Pantera
  • photorific
    photorific Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    I need things to be changed up a bit, so rather than make a playlist, I use Pandora. My favorite is Black Eyed Peas radio - sometimes corny, always upbeat, and a good mix of "older" and newer stuff...
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    I probably have a very strange play list...

Beastie Boys, Queen, Zepplin, Black Eyed Peas, B-52's, Queen, Jet, Lady Gaga, Matt Nathanson, Cee Lo Green, M.Ward, Fergie, Amy Winehouse, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, The Beatles, Moby, Hendrix, Cake, Fitz and The Tantrums, Prince, Madonna, Arcade Fire, hmmmm... I do have Queen's Fat Bottom Girls on there more than once. haha... Not much more motivation than that.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Put it down on me Jeremih ft 50 Cent
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I listen to VH1's Top 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs.
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Options
    Bump!
  • drgregdc
    drgregdc Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eminem- Loose Yourself and Til I collapse
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I probably have a very strange play list...

Beastie Boys, Queen, Zepplin, Black Eyed Peas, B-52's, Queen, Jet, Lady Gaga, Matt Nathanson, Cee Lo Green, M.Ward, Fergie, Amy Winehouse, The Beach Boys, The Kinks, The Beatles, Moby, Hendrix, Cake, Fitz and The Tantrums, Prince, Madonna, Arcade Fire, hmmmm... I do have Queen's Fat Bottom Girls on there more than once. haha... Not much more motivation than that.

Your play list sounds an awful lot like one of mine!!! Great minds.... :happy:
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    A lot of 80s cheese and hair band stuff! A few nights ago it was my playlist "Hot Men Who Make Me Sweat" which included Prince, Jon Bon Jovi, John Mellencamp, David Bowie, Steven Tyler, etc. Sometimes it's more funk or blues... but mainly 80's music. :)
  • SheaStonebrook
    SheaStonebrook Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I listen to bagpipe bands......Wicked Tinkers and Tartanic.... among other things, but the bagpipes get me going FOR SURE!!