Hi! I'm kindof new...

I've been on and off the site for 3 weeks, and I think I'm gonna stick with it this time. Even my boyfriend is helping out and planning meals adjusted to my calorie counting.
Today is the first time Ever that I have ended the day with calories left over - I am usually 100-200 over. Yea!

Replies

• I've been on and off the site for 3 weeks, and I think I'm gonna stick with it this time. Even my boyfriend is helping out and planning meals adjusted to my calorie counting.
    Today is the first time Ever that I have ended the day with calories left over - I am usually 100-200 over. Yea!
  • yeah join the newbies club.

i'm in it too lol. but yeah i started the same way you are, visiting the site off and on, but now its my homepage and i dont feel right if i dont visit it atleast a few times a day just to log everything.

i also ended with negative calories today...GO NEWBS!!!
  • So being very new to this im curious.. Do you find it better to add food as you go or at the end of the day.
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    WELCOME AND CONCRATS:smile:
  • i find it easier to actually plan my meals in advanced and log them BEFORE i eat them. that way i know how many calories i ate and not have a huge surprise when i log it afterward and it was exactly what i didn't need.:bigsmile:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Welcome! Read the success of others on the forum and you will find some will power lying around you didn't know you had! The motivation here is awesome and before you know it, we'll be reading your success story:happy:
  • thanks for the advice. Thats a great idea. Wow the last few days have been a real eye opener as to why Im overweight. I always thought I ate really healthy, but It is the portions that were killing me. Until I started this I never realized how many extra calories I was consuming. Everythign from olive oil to rice. I sure hope I can be like many of you out there and find success by applying myself and reading the fine print on the things I "used " to think were healthy. Heres to losing 40 lbs for good.
  • Im new to.Just wanted to say i love your daschound.i use to raise the red min.:smile: