Chocolate Covered Bacon Diet

Options

Replies

• Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    awesome, lets load our body up with salt, fat, and sugar...I am sorry but even if it causes me to lose weight, I would never do this. You can lose weight on meth, but it doesn't mean it's healthy...

Posted this in Chit-chat, FUN, and games for a reason....
    whoa, dont get your panties in a wad...
    lol I dont think he was - more pointing out now before anyone seriously tries it and sues him or something!
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    This must be why my bacon diet wasn't working. No chocolate! That makes so much sense. I'm so glad too, because I was sick of eating bacon-wrapped bacon-stuffed bacon in a bacon wine reduction sprinkled with bacon bits and garnished with bacon at every meal.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    This must be why my bacon diet wasn't working. No chocolate! That makes so much sense. I'm so glad too, because I was sick of eating bacon-wrapped bacon-stuffed bacon in a bacon wine reduction sprinkled with bacon bits and garnished with bacon at every meal.
    oh wow, you definitely need some variety in that diet - chocolate will definitely spice it up
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No judgement :sick:
  • Spreadborough
    Options

Yeah, just a little too much bacon and not enough chocolate. I think it needs to be about a 50/50 mixture to work right.

Not sure though, that's why I was asking for feedback.
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    What about the Pork n Jizz diet, now that does fill ya belly mmmm *licks lips & wipes chin*
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    Do you think the soy fake bacon would work just as well?
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    Do you think the soy fake bacon would work just as well?

Sorry, I don't think this one will work for those opposed to pork. Something about the correct fat / carb ratio. You'd have to add a bunch of oil or something, and then maybe it would work....
  • tamiesue2
    tamiesue2 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Actually it is 1/2 pound of bacon dipped in chocolate twice a day. Then you eat a regular meal for your third meal. If you dont see weight loss within the first week your scale is obviously broken.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do, do NOT google this diet just for fun! And DEFINITELY DON"T go to the Facebook page where they have all kinds of pictures! Licking the screen has no calories, right?!

Great. Now I want bacon...
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    awesome, lets load our body up with salt, fat, and sugar...I am sorry but even if it causes me to lose weight, I would never do this. You can lose weight on meth, but it doesn't mean it's healthy...

Posted this in Chit-chat, FUN, and games for a reason....

Pi$$ing my pants
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    OMG!! Seriously people :noway: look at the title of this message board "Chit-chat, fun, and games" OF COURSE ITS A JOKE :laugh: :bigsmile:

Sounds like an awesome plan to me!! :bigsmile:
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    Actually it is 1/2 pound of bacon dipped in chocolate twice a day. Then you eat a regular meal for your third meal. If you dont see weight loss within the first week your scale is obviously broken.

I hadn't heard of this variation. Thank you for bringing it up for consideration.

Chocolate covered bacon for breakfast, chocolate covered bacon for lunch, and a sensible dinner?

Is that it?..
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    So, only eat recipes found on Epic Meal Time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    This is a joke, right?

OMG I HOPE SO! LOL!

that sounds so disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! Please say its a joke!!!!! lmao :laugh: :drinker:
  • AniMarieSt
    AniMarieSt Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You're serious? This is a joke of some kind, right? :huh:
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    So, only eat recipes found on Epic Meal Time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

I think this recipe had good amount of bacon... but where's the chocolate?
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    It's County and State Fair season! I think there are a lot of folks who are going to do this diet! Let me know how it goes!

Don't forget to dip it in batter and fry them up too (again) - yummy! :love:

BTW - sounds like a pregnancy craving to me, although this wasn't one of mine!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I actually bought a piece of chocolate covered bacon yesterday. I thought, "Hmmm, I love bacon and I love chocolate. Chocolate bacon should be the most delicious thing that ever existed anywhere." I took a bite and was not impressed. I felt like the universe let me down. Now I have this piece of chocolate bacon disappointment sitting in my fridge and taunting me with it's lack of deliciousness. Ruined my day.
  • Spreadborough
    Options
    I've actually never tried it. Heard of it, and that a lot of people that tried it really liked it.

For the record all, to be quite plain and clear, this was a joke.

Please don't try the chocolate covered bacon diet or CCB drops.

Have a great 4th of July holiday!