weight

revkathiec
revkathiec Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I have been exercising and working to lose weight but seem to stay between 176 and 183--no matter what I do/

Replies

• budgetal
    budgetal Posts: 1
    is all about in take of food count calories
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    I notice a budge in my weight when I introduce strength training.
  • myhomiomi
    myhomiomi Posts: 3
    I couldn't loose either I finally just joined a Gym with someone who knew what they were doing cause I have stayed the same for 6 wks now and I am not gaining but I am not loosing and I have cut all crap out and no soda and only eat 1200 calories a day. They said I killed my metabolism and have to get it working again cause right now my body is just storing. Since I joined the gym I have lost 5lbs. Its kinda worth it. Try cardio and weight training......you need both. That is what they told me and it is working. I am sure everyone is different. Good luck!
  • potluck965
    potluck965 Posts: 529 Member
    You must pay attention to details. You have to track your calories in and calories out. MFP is a great tool to do that with.
  • My Dr. told me about this site after I ask her how she had lost 30 lbs. I started 5 weeks ago and have dropped 8 lbs. with only a whopping 50 to go. Seems impossible. I am curious to know if there are other females over the age of 65 that have been successful. I need encouragement from others in my gender and age group. Any secrets to stay motivated?
This discussion has been closed.