BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 10/14

Options
Hello everybody! I figured it was time for a new thread!

I've already sent in my weight and my measurements! Im happy with my results.

Today is work then its a dog walk. Hopefully I can motivate myself after work to walk her,i just don't feel like doing anything after work! I did get in that run interval yesterday. Ive got my lunch packed up too for the day along with my water.

Everybody have a wonderful day! Whoohoo Biggest loser tonight:happy: :happy:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Hello everybody! I figured it was time for a new thread!

I've already sent in my weight and my measurements! Im happy with my results.

Today is work then its a dog walk. Hopefully I can motivate myself after work to walk her,i just don't feel like doing anything after work! I did get in that run interval yesterday. Ive got my lunch packed up too for the day along with my water.

Everybody have a wonderful day! Whoohoo Biggest loser tonight:happy: :happy:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Punka and everyone else.

I am just about to send in my weight. I am actually surprised. I had a loss. I had been up anywhere from 3 to 5 lbs because of TOM so I wasnt expecting a loss at all and I had one. YAY ME. Yesterday was my rest day but not by my choice. IT was my 15 mths old doing LOL. I will workout today then after my hubby gets home from work. Tonight is Biggest Loser.

Everyone have a great day.

Connie
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    Good Morning Smurfettes!

I am very excited for Biggest Loser tonight! I weighed in this morning, and I was very happy with the result. Tomorrow is my "official" day, so I hope to stay right where I am. I am going to go kickboxing right after work today, and then, I will do my final practice exam! I can't wait to have this CPA exam over with on Thursday. Then, I will only have two more parts left!

Last night for dinner, I took a chicken breast. Cooked it and shredded it. I mixed in a quarter of a jar of Trader Joe's Salsa Verde and served it over brown rice with vegetables. Awesome.

Have a smurfy day!
    Jeff
  • ninabonina
    Options
    Hey, i just joined the blue team last week, but nobody was posting!
    I'm just about to weigh in, i think i'm still at the same weight this week :grumble:
    i had my canadian thanksgiving yesterday, so i think that did some bad. :(
    but i lost inches, so thats a good thing.

Hope y'all have a good day!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    GOod Luck on everyones weigh in.
  • gmpearse
    gmpearse Posts: 136
    Options
    Good morning all. It was such a beautiful cool crisp morning that I decided to walk my daughter to the babysitters. She only lives a mile away but what a great activity for me and my almost 4 year old. Its exciting to see the exercise calories added to the daily alottment. Almost makes me want to do more so I can eat more:laugh:

Does anyone find that they are almost afraid to post their weight loss, that it couldn't possibly be true?
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Its tuesday and weigh in for some! Good luck to those who weigh in today. I have 6 weigh in's so far this morning! Lets keep them coming so that we can be the first to post this week. Well at least not last anyways!

I am not weighing in this week as I have been sick most of the week and that does awful things to my scale! I dont want to be discouraged!

Good luck to all of you

Amy:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Good Mornign all,
    I'll be weighing in tomorrow since my son was taking too long in the bathroom this morning and I couldn't get to the scale. I don't think it's going to be pretty tomorrow. I had a rough weekend. Way too much food - and bad food at that! And zero exercise. I got myself all into a funk. But I think I am OK now. Good luck to all!

Tammi