Twenty Pound Somethings Final Weigh-In

Options
Good morning gals! Here's the FINAL post! Let's all review what we've accomplished during this challenge: our weight loss, our goals achieved, etc...

I will be back to report in a bit but wanted to get this started!

Also...quick FYI: I'm starting the new Sexy in Six Challenge now under Motivation and Support...cause that's what we are...a motivation group! So please look for it if you plan on joining!

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals! Here's the FINAL post! Let's all review what we've accomplished during this challenge: our weight loss, our goals achieved, etc...

I will be back to report in a bit but wanted to get this started!

Also...quick FYI: I'm starting the new Sexy in Six Challenge now under Motivation and Support...cause that's what we are...a motivation group! So please look for it if you plan on joining!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Down only 1lb this week..but better to be down 1lb than up 1lb.. :happy:

Starting Weight: 239lbs

Week 1: 239
    Week 2: 233
    Week 3: 229
    Week 4: 226
    Week 5: 222
    Week 6: 221
    Week 7: 216
    Week 8: 214
    Week 9: 212
    Week 10: 210
    Week 11: 205
    Week 12: 202
    Week 13: 199

Ending Weight: 198lbs!

Total lbs lost in challenge: 41!!

I really enjoyed this challenge, and will be posting on Sexy in Six later this morning..We did a fantastic job with this challenge girls, and we will kick butt on the next as well!! Thank you ALL for being such great motivational supportive friends..I couldnt have come this far without you guys :smooched:

:flowerforyou: :heart:

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 239lbs

Week 1: 239
    Week 2: 233
    Week 3: 229
    Week 4: 226
    Week 5: 222
    Week 6: 221
    Week 7: 216
    Week 8: 214
    Week 9: 212
    Week 10: 210
    Week 11: 205
    Week 12: 202
    Week 13: 199

Ending Weight: 198lbs!

Total lbs lost in challenge: 41!!

Check you out!!! YEY YOU!!! HOORAY! Great job girlie! Keep up the fantabulous work! :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    KATY.... congrats on your 1#. you did so great this challenge. super job :flowerforyou: keep it up. you ended it with a big bang.

ME.... i am down 2.2#s this week. my ending weight loss for this challenge is 17#s. which i will gladly take. i almost hit the 20. for some reason my measurements are up this week. oh well, still lost a total of 7 inches. i only measure bust, waist, hips. the rest doesn't bother me.

well hope everyone ended this challenge on a great note. if not today is the day to begin again. i agree with what kistin said look back at what we learned, how far we came, what we over came. we CAN make it through the holidays.

see you on the flip side.......
    cathy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey Hey ladies! Here's the FINAL stats:

Week 1 171.5 pounds
    Week 2 170.0 pounds
    Week 3 169.0 pounds
    Week 4 169.5 pounds
    Week 5 168.5 pounds
    Week 6 165.0 pounds
    Week 7 165.0 pounds
    Pre-vaca 164.5 pounds (Friday morning)
    Week 8 ???? (chose not to weigh in)
    Week 9 165.0 pounds
    Week 10 166.0 pounds
    Week 11 164.0 pounds
    Week 12 163.5 pounds
    Week 13 162.5 pounds
    FINAL weigh-in 161.5 pounds!!!!

Total lost: 10 pounds...I'll take it! That's 10 pounds less of me!!! YIPEE!!!!:drinker:

Katy and Cathy...NICE work!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

Just posted my stats on the new challenge thread. I am ready.

I joined you late but you all were so welcoming to me. I didnt loose much per say but I gained some good support and for that I feel like I am ready to really make some progress. Thank you everyone!

Katy- 41 pounds is super awesome! Great job!

Chipper- 17 pounds is also super awesome! wow!

Kristin- 10 pounds for each challenge and you will be at your goal weight in no time!

Well done ladies.

I lost a total of 3.4 pounds in the 5 weeks I was with you. Not much but its a good start!

Thanks again!
    Amy:flowerforyou:
  • DebLaf
    DebLaf Posts: 248
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies,

Congratulations to all of you!!

Amy, 3.4 pounds is a good start!:smile:

Cathy, 17 pounds is great & you can see a difference in your photos. Good job!!!!!!

Kristen, 10 pounds is very good, your already pretty thin. Love your support!!!!! Thanks for keeping us together with the sexy in six.:flowerforyou:

Princess laundry, 41 pounds is awesome. Hope to see more of how you did this in the next challenge "sexy in six"

Me, I joined the group mid/end august. So my total weight loss for this challenge is 13 pounds. One pound for this week. I am so glad to have found this group, because I don't think I would be at this point with out you. Love you all:love:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    OMG Ladies....you guys are soooo awesome~

I can't even believe how great you all did!!!

I am down under 190lbs!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

I weighed in today at 189.8~! heheheheh
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm so proud for not only sticking to this challenge but hitting the 20lb goal :bigsmile: :bigsmile: At the start I really thought I'd exceed that by at least 5 lbs but I wasn't accounting for a near month-long plateau and a motivational slump! Thanks for all the support, advice and friendship ladies! You are truly amazing!!! Here are my stats (and I'm the same weight as last week...):

week 1: 201lbs
    week 2: 197.6 lbs
    week 3: 195.0lbs
    week 4: 194.8lbs
    week 5: ?
    week 6: 189.6lbs
    week 7: 187.2lbs
    week 8: 184.4lbs
    week 9: 183.4lbs
    week 10: 184.2lbs
    wekk 11: 180.6lbs
    week 12: 182.6 lbs
    week 13: 181.0 lbs
    FINAL: 181 lbs

Congrats to everyone on your numbers!!! YOU ROCK! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Well, I've only lost a half a pound this week. But, I've increased my calories this week too, I found when I did actually keep track, I wasn't getting nearly enough. So, I'm figuring my body needs to adjust to that, and I'll start really seeing a good loss in the weeks ahead.
    -Robin