Friday Follower (twinwolf list) thanks Neo!

Options
Runningneo122 started this Friday Follower idea, and I wanted to put mine out there!

I recommend runningneo122, skolls081102, Newfiedan, staceyl76, Rileysowner, and bigbeaver!

I have a few other great cheerleaders on my friends list and everyone of them comments daily and is 99.9% of the time positive. That's my two rules. Must comment once or more a week and must be positive. Yes, by all means vent, but vent to understand, not just *****!

Runningneo122 and Newfiedan are a wealth of information. Skolls081102 is a bit of a rockstar in my eyes! He just keeps bringing it week in and week out. Takes everything in and applies it to his regiment in the way it works for him! Staceyl76 always has kind words of encouragement and posts numerous reminders most days on water intake and exercise. Rileysowner always takes the time to comment and I feel has worked through quite a bit of adversity to make his weight loss continue on his road to better health! BigBeaver... Oh boy.. Hmmm.. He is a great motivator, always on the boards, friendly to all, and has one hell of a walking regiment! He puts up big burn numbers almost daily.. Great personality!

The rest on my list are awesome as well. They are all faithful commenters and will challenge your food intake and effort output for exercise. Great peeps! Wouldn't have them any other way!

Replies

• twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    The idea is to put up people that you know are great friends and people you want in your corner! Great idea!! Thanks Runningneo122!!
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I just saw this! Super Cool! Thanks Twin - You rock!

I have been MIA lately - sorry about that. Just got hit with a cold that had me down for the count.. weird as that is.. A cold should allow you to function but for some reason...

Anyway, Twin this is GREAT!

So..Every Friday we post about awesome pals and what we appreciate most about them and thus explaining why we are glad they are in our corner? Do I understand this correctly?

CooL iDeA!