MFP ADDICTED

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
Sometimes I feel like I am so addicted to this site. The great friends I have made here and when I am away I feel like something is missing. I know that MFP is all for making an healthier lifestyle with eating choices and exercise but man I have gained so much in the short amount of time I have been here. Plus the perks of losing weight to excites me. I assume its because I tried motivating and tracking what I do thru FB and go not support there..Once I was put on to this site it was like A DREAM come true for me. Does anyone else feel this way and do you feel the support here is so much better than you have recieved any where else...

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    YES!!! Im addicted!! :laugh:
  • CampinGal34
    CampinGal34 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed!!! I love it here also!!! Everyone is so supportive and it's a huge boost for me whenever I need one!! Haven't found a better place or website yet!! LOVE IT!!!
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    We are all here pursuing the same goal (health) and even if we go about it in different ways, we talk the same language, have the same fears and frustration, and understand each others limitations (to a point, at least ;-)). That makes it easier for us to support each other and be there for each other. I think it's nice.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yea, MFP is great. This is the first time I've ever had this much success. This place is awesome
  • Latinalicious
    Options
    6546698.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    yes, yes, and yes, love this site, have made tons of mfp mates, and really have a great laugh as well as suportive chats with the guys on here!!
    :drinker:
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I'm on MFP more now than I ever was on FB...and I no longer waste time on FB games! So being addicted here is way better in my mind :)
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    I feel the same way.Maybe it's because I 'm relatively new...but it's the first time I feel so motivated to accomplish my goals...i love this site!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, and yes, love this site, have made tons of mfp mates, and really have a great laugh as well as suportive chats with the guys on here!!
    :drinker:

Exactly...some are even closer than your friends you have right here with you..LOL...and it mixes the fun of eating and exercises with just bubbly personality...I absolutely love my pals..When you find a great group you stick with them and they always have your back on the good and bad days...
  • 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I am so addicted to this site. The great friends I have made here and when I am away I feel like something is missing. I know that MFP is all for making an healthier lifestyle with eating choices and exercise but man I have gained so much in the short amount of time I have been here. Plus the perks of losing weight to excites me. I assume its because I tried motivating and tracking what I do thru FB and go not support there..Once I was put on to this site it was like A DREAM come true for me. Does anyone else feel this way and do you feel the support here is so much better than you have recieved any where else...

I feel the same way. I love FB because I am so far away from all of my family and old friends, but I rather this cite more. I have some rather great people on here and the support is outstanding. I have been on here for 5 weeks now and have lost 7 pounds and a total of 3.5 inches.. slow progress, but it is progress none the less.
  • cutelashawn
    cutelashawn Posts: 182
    Options
    Girl im so addicted I can't stay away. I dream about MFP ...LOL
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm a total addict!!! :love:
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yup you can call me addicted too haha.... I can't go more than like an hour without getting on here.... it's quite sad.... haha but it keeps me motivated...
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP more now than I ever was on FB...and I no longer waste time on FB games! So being addicted here is way better in my mind :)

I agree!!!:tongue::love:
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    love mfp.. dont have a fb anymore ( which had my "real" friends.. here i have one "real" friend on my list but she hasnt logged in for three months. i love the people on my friends lis. everyone is fun to talk to, its great to see how much theyve lost, see new pictures, read about their day and their exercise.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Group!! My name is Keelah and I am addicted to MFP!! (LOL) I run to the computer compulsively!! Most times to log food, or possible food choices or to check on whose guzzling their water, or how everyone is fitting activity in!! I love this place!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SITE TOO!!! I got rid of my FB for I was tired of the crap and drama on it. So here I can have friends that have the same
    goals and life style I have or similar any how...LOL

I am motivated and uplifted by my friends I have made here and I try to do the same with them!

So YES I am addicted too :blushing:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    i'm truly addicted, i stay logged on my phone all day and night and then on my pc at home
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    i'm truly addicted, i stay logged on my phone all day and night and then on my pc at home

I'm just like this too. I got rid of FB on my phone and only check MFP!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    SexyCook, you took the words right out of my mouth! I love it here. This is just such a different weight loss experience from my previous attempts, and it's much more effective, I think. I don't plan on leaving. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!