Your Most Sinful Concoction

Options
We all like things that make us go NOM NOM NOM NOM, right?

Well, here is a question ----

What is the MOST sinful concoction you ever stirred up in your kitchen - you know, the kind where you had some things on hand that didn't necessarily go together but you knew would make for some good eating???

Here's mine --

I took a Little Debbies fudge cake, spread two slices of bread with peanut butter, and squashed the cake in between the two slices!! Then ate it...:indifferent:

I don't know -- shrug -- it was good at the time!

What's yours???

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options

What is the MOST sinful concoction you ever stirred up in your kitchen - you know, the kind where you had some things on hand that didn't necessarily go together but you knew would make for some good eating???

Here's mine --

I took a Little Debbies fudge cake, spread two slices of bread with peanut butter, and squashed the cake in between the two slices!! Then ate it...:indifferent:

What's yours???
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    steak and shrimp with ice cream...turns out I was pregnant, though!!!:laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

Here's mine --

What's yours???

man, mine was nothing like that :laugh:

good old Hersey bars dipped in a jar of peanut butter......yum..just like a Reese's cup......BTW, I would never think of doing that now.....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    My kids dip french fries in chocolate milk shakes.

I am very boring when it comes to food!
  • msblondy16
    Options
    a spoonful of peanut butter dipped in honey...or a spoonful of peanut butter dipped into chocolate chips...basically peanut butter on anything!

a good but weird healthy thing I do is dip carrots in mustard. so good! and i agree with the french fries and frosties (chocolate milkshakes) - delic!!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I used to scoop out the filling from pumkin pie and put it on toast with whipped cream....then I'd eat the pie crust by itself
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Gotta be the chocolate martini. :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

I used to do that at McDonald's. So good!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, so many things.... peanut butter & m&m sandwich is one of the worst that comes to mind, though. My husband is a big fan of chocolate, peanutbutter milk shakes right down to making it with the kids' whole milk.

I see a trend with peanut butter & chocolate in this group, though! MMmmmmm...
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

Here's mine --

What's yours???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That just struck me as so funny! If I wasn't on this lifestyle change, I'd try it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I used to scoop out the filling from pumkin pie and put it on toast with whipped cream....then I'd eat the pie crust by itself

Oh I will have to remember this one for turkey day. That sounds yummy.

As for my own sinful concoction, I guess that would be Karo (sp?) syrup over popcorn. Very messy, but I used to pop myself some popcorn the old fashioned way (in a pot with lots of butter) every day after school, just in time to watch an ABC After-School special. :laugh: Whew, I am showing my age again.
  • omkranti
    Options
    I saw this Paula Dean show once where she made Bread Pudding from day old Krispy Creme's instead of bread. Lots of heavy cream and sugar later.....she says "Now, this isn't something you'd want to eat every day"

LOL!!

I've never tried to make it, but I've always wanted to.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I saw this Paula Dean show once where she made Bread Pudding from day old Krispy Creme's instead of bread. Lots of heavy cream and sugar later.....she says "Now, this isn't something you'd want to eat every day"

LOL!!

I've never tried to make it, but I've always wanted to.

OH LORD does that sound good!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I just remembered, as a kid (when Mom wasn't around) I used to make sugar sandwiches. I would sprinkle suger on a slice of bread and press the other slice on top. EWWWW!!! I couldn't even imagine doing that now. :sick: :noway:
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    At thankgiving and christmas I take a store bought pecan pie - melt choclate chips and heavy cream and mix it together pour it over top and then fridge it till the choolate is firm --- soooooo goooood!:love:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I just remembered, as a kid (when Mom wasn't around) I used to make sugar sandwiches. I would sprinkle suger on a slice of bread and press the other slice on top. EWWWW!!! I couldn't even imagine doing that now. :sick: :noway:
    I used to love sugar sandwiches. That for us was a special treat from my grandpa, he even made them with real butter. What I still love every once in awhile from my chilhood is bbq potatoe chips dipped in vanilla ice cream.
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    This is kind of tame compared to some on here, but I absolutely love M&Ms dumped into movie theater popcorn. Of course loaded with butter and salt. Although, to make it more healthy, I had started taking the Parkay FF butter spray and my own popcorn salt to the theater. The guys at the counter always laughed at me, but mmmmm it was darned good! For some weird reason, the theaters around here don't sell M&Ms anymore. Of course, I'm trying not to eat them anymore too.....
    -Robin
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    A peanut butter, banana and mayo sandwich. I wouldnt do it now though.

Connie
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

I used to do that at McDonald's. So good!

I used to do it with Frostys
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Brownie Trifle-- consists of homemade brownies, with chocolate chunks, 2 cheesecake pudding, white chocolate pudding, cool whip, reeces peanut butter cups, milk.

You mix the 3.5 cups of milk with pudding mixes and cool whip and then layer the brownies, pudding mixture and reeces about three times then let it chill in the fridge. OMG, it is toooooooo DIE for. Anytime I take it to a function people ask me for the recipe! It is sinful.