MFP Runner's Club 10/14

Options
I can't believe it's 7 am here and no one has started this thread yet. Wake up people!:wink:

I think I going to rest today. I did eight miles on the treadmill yesterday. I just couldn't subject the baby to too long in a stroller. So the treadmill it was. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do 10 miles.

How is everyone else doing today?

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it's 7 am here and no one has started this thread yet. Wake up people!:wink:

I think I going to rest today. I did eight miles on the treadmill yesterday. I just couldn't subject the baby to too long in a stroller. So the treadmill it was. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do 10 miles.

How is everyone else doing today?
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Did an easy 3.5 miles today. Everyone have a great run or rest day. :flowerforyou:
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Track workout this morning. Off to the airport for a conference in Boston. Have a good week everybody.
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I went to spinning this morning. I have one more run planned for this week before the race
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I'm awake, I'm awake!! Just checking in before heading to the Y. My leg is still feeling tight, I just don't know what's going on. I'm going to attempt the treadmill, if not then I'll hit the elliptical. UGH!! :grumble:

Jess
  • tekrueger
    Options
    It's swimming and gym tonight ;) Tommorrow's a running day :happy:
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    I have a 10k run tonight with a 6 k run tomorrow night and then that is it until my 1/2 marathon on Sunday...I will probably do a bit of cross training on Thursday and Friday.

I am very nervous due to my stiff hamstrings, Saturday was terrible doing a 6k run and I can't get into massage therapy until tomorrow...not sure how I will handle tonight's run but I don't really want to miss it. I am annoyed at myself as my hamstrings were feeling better so I didn't bother going to the massage therapy for a couple of weeks and now I am pain again...hopefully a few massages this week will get me back to normal for the race.

Kim
  • Slender1
    Slender1 Posts: 185
    Options
    Good luck on Sunday, KDSmith!

I am going to try and get a Pilates workout in tonight. It's a busy day!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,379 Member
    Options
    Easy 3 miles today. I am very tired today, and my left hamstring is feeling tight. Need to do some stretching tonight.

Safe travels, Runnerdad! Take care of that leg Jess.

Have a great day, everyone.
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    I was at work at 6:30am so I was definitely awake!

I'm new, can I join?

4.23 miles today at a 10:09 pace - which is awesome for me because I usually run a 10 minute mile and the plan I'm using actually had me WALK for 3 minutes during this run. So I HAVE to be going faster than 10 minute miles!
  • seegirlrun
    Options
    Oh, and btw, www.skirtsports.com is having a sale this month - 50% off a different product every day this month.

AND....I added a song to my playlist today. Do you know how hard it is to run HARD when you're crying?!

I posted the lyrics to "I Run for Life" by Melissa Etheridge here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/5101-strong-songs?page=1#posts-264594
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    It's swimming and gym tonight ;) Tommorrow's a running day :happy:

Thomas ~ I just saw your posts about treadmills. I think they're great for when you can't get outdoors, but if I have the option I'd MUCH rather be outside!! Enjoy your swim & gym!

Jess
  • jessmomof3
    Options
    5 miles done on the treadmill!!!!!! YEAH!! Leg felt ok while running, but is still tight. I just don't know what the deal is, but it felt so good to run!! Then did a quick 400 yd swim to cool down.

Will do abs later!

Jess
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    Hey where is everyone lately???????

I got in about 3 this morning in the 38 degree darkness. Weezed my way threw it as I can not shake this bronchitus ( or however you spell that). Got a refill on the z-pack today so lets hope that helps!!

Happy Running!!
    :wink:

Ali
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Seven miles on the "dreadmill."

Maybe tomorrow I'll get outside????:huh: