Getting discouraged

Options
I have been faithfully logging all of my food and staying right under the 1200 calories, yes some of these caalories are junk food calories, for 10 day now and haven't lost an ounce, does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Honestly... you may not be eating enough?? I went through that for a while... bumped my calories up to around 1350...and the weight started coming off again..
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Honestly, ditch the junk for a week. If that doesn't get the scale moving, take a closer look at your food diary to see if you are going over in any other nutrients even when keeping your calories low. Sodium and carbs could also be the culprits.
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Monitor how much sodium you're eating, too. If your junk food includes salty things like chips or pretzels, it's going to be difficult to lose weight. Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll start losing soon!:flowerforyou:
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words, but I am staying right under all of the required amounts, a few times went over by 5 or 6 thatss it..it seems crazy to me, can't imagine this will work for me,.
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me, but I am staying under everything with the exception of a few times going over by 4 or 5 points on protein, never sodium or carbs....S
  • gandydancer
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me, but I am staying under everything with the exception of a few times going over by 4 or 5 points on protein, never sodium or carbs....S
  • smersh
    smersh Posts: 36
    Options
    If you want advice, you're going to need to open up your food diary.