My P90X Transformation with Before and After Pics!!

Options
seckler
seckler Posts: 169 Member
I guess I should start off saying that I am 5'2" tall and started on here at the end of January at 132 pounds. I first did Turbo Fire for 8 weeks until my feet and knees couldn't take all of the jumping around anymore. I quit doing that and did some Jillian Michaels until I was able to get the P90X from my brother in law. I did lose quite a bit of weight doing Turbo Fire so I do recommend it - it was fun and Chalene Johnson is super motivating.

I didn't follow the meal plan but did and still do try to eat prettty good and fairly clean most of the time. My food diary is open feel free to check it out - just realize that I am human and have off days - today being one of them lol, chocolate cravings were BAD today. My ratios are 40% carbs, 30% protein, and 30% fat. I still try to eat as much protein as I can though as I think it is super important when doing P90X.

I followed the P90X schedule to a T for the first 45 days and then started to stray on the cardio days and ended up not doing Plyo, Kenpo, or the Yoga but have been running on my treadmill on those days. I am working on improving my 5K time so felt this worked for me.

Weight: beginning 119.6 - end 112.8
Left thigh: beginning 21" - end 20"
Right thigh:beginning 21 1/4" - end 20 1/4"
Stomach: beginning 31 3/4" - end 30"
Hips: beginning 36" - end 34 1/2"
Left arm: beginning 10 1/2" - end 10 1/4"
Right arm: beginning 10 1/2" - end 10 1/4"
*I'm not the best at taking measurements so I did the best I could :)

Day90bicepsflexed-1.jpg

Day90sideview-2.jpg

Day90backview-1.jpg

I know I still have work to do so...Next is another round of P90X :smile: but I am deviating from the "schedule" and will be using a schedule my beachbody coach, Elaine Katko (username on myfitnesspal: ElaineKatko) created for me. I have my butt, thighs, and abs that I still need to work on so I have purchased some of Tony Horton's one on one DVDs and will be using them as well.

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing :)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    You looked great before! Great job! You look wonderful. :)
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!!!
  • seckler
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!
  • Evrgrn247
    Evrgrn247 Posts: 15
    Options
    Outstanding WTG
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You looked great before, but look at all that muscle gain, especially in your back & abs! wtg girl!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Awesome - you look amazing!! You mentioned you had trouble with your knees - did the P90X make it any worse? I have issues too, but have just finished C25K, so they are much better.

Thanks!
  • seckler
    Options
    You looked great before, but look at all that muscle gain, especially in your back & abs! wtg girl!
    Thank you! I needed to gain muscle because I was still pretty flabby/unshaped when I finished Turbo Fire. I didn't shape my bottom half as much as I would have liked so this is why I going another round, plus I discovered that I LOVE lifting weights! I also meant to say in my original post that I started out not being able to do any pull ups and can now do 3. That's not a huge number but I was excited! And luckily the bathing suit bottom covers the loose/stretched skin I have thanks to gaining 50 pounds two different times while pregnant. I would have loved to have gotten rid of all of my belly but I guess that will continue to "hang" around.
  • seckler
    Options
    Awesome - you look amazing!! You mentioned you had trouble with your knees - did the P90X make it any worse? I have issues too, but have just finished C25K, so they are much better.

Thanks!
    Thank you! P90X did not hurt my knees, not even the plyo which I did worry about. I guess the Turbo Fire did because of the jumping and twisting every single day.
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Options
    I definitely needed this as inspiration! I just started P90X (lean- day 2). I really hope I get results as good as yours! You look awesome!
  • Ashalahn_LMT
    Ashalahn_LMT Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. Phenomenal program. Amazing what happens when you keep pushing play and bringing it.
  • seckler
    Options
    I definitely needed this as inspiration! I just started P90X (lean- day 2). I really hope I get results as good as yours! You look awesome!
    Thank you - I know it wasn't a huge "transformation" but I was proud of myself for committing to a program for 90 days and finishin it. Good luck with your P90X journey - if you find you like the lifting days you should definitely try the classic program. I did the classic.
  • seckler
    Options
    Excellent work. Phenomenal program. Amazing what happens when you keep pushing play and bringing it.
    Thank you! I saw your pictures not too long ago and your results were awesome!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow Stacy you look amazing!!! I am really proud of all your hard work and dedication!!! I need muscle tone so bad.... I am hoping to get that when I start supreme 90! I really need to do before and after pics as well.... However as crazy as it sounds o have never measured anything!! Guess I should do that too!
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've thought about trying P90X (mostly I do Jillian Michaels and Jacke Warner) but I'm afraid I couldn't stick with the same thing for so long. I get bored quickly of hearing the same voice, seeing the same person, doing the same moves, that I even had trouble finishing the 30 DS because I dreaded knowing that I would hear the same dialogue, do the same moves . . . Did you have trouble with that? Did you get bored? How did you stay motivated? P.S. I'm 5'2" and 130 pounds--you are inspiring to me about what might be possible! :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Look at those muscles! Great job!
  • seckler
    Options
    Wow Stacy you look amazing!!! I am really proud of all your hard work and dedication!!! I need muscle tone so bad.... I am hoping to get that when I start supreme 90! I really need to do before and after pics as well.... However as crazy as it sounds o have never measured anything!! Guess I should do that too!
    Thanks April! You should really take pictures before you start because you probably won't notice the changes and get discouraged. At least this is what I did when I thought nothing was happening. The pictures are another thing that keeps me motivated to continue. Measurements are another thing important - I rely on his more than the scale.
  • seckler
    Options
    I've thought about trying P90X (mostly I do Jillian Michaels and Jacke Warner) but I'm afraid I couldn't stick with the same thing for so long. I get bored quickly of hearing the same voice, seeing the same person, doing the same moves, that I even had trouble finishing the 30 DS because I dreaded knowing that I would hear the same dialogue, do the same moves . . . Did you have trouble with that? Did you get bored? How did you stay motivated? P.S. I'm 5'2" and 130 pounds--you are inspiring to me about what might be possible! :smile:
    I never finished 30 day shred, I got bored and it hurt my knees. You do not do the same thing every day with P90X. There are 3 phases. During the first three weeks of phase 1 you do the same workouts (6 different ones) for three weeks and then have a recovery week. Then phase 2 you have 2 new weight workouts for three weeks and then a recovery week. Then phase three you alternate the first month and the second month each week for four weeks and then you have your final recovery week. Honestly I think you could do different cardio if you got bored with what was in the plan. I did I started running the last ninth and a half.
    My before, 30, and 60 day pictures and measurements kept me motivated - along with my great myfitnesspal friends!
  • seckler
    Options
    Look at those muscles! Great job!
    Thank you!! Congrats on completing your first half marathon - that is fabulous!
  • jamiecarol84
    Options
    Stacie you look awesome!!!! You look like you can beat up Tony now!! LOL You should be very proud of yourself!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!