question about recording food

Options
With my crazy schedule, I log all my food up until dinner. And although I keep track of it, I don't get to the computer to log it until the next morning. I've noticed that I can record it, but the little green clickie that says record this for the day and then it tells you if every day were like today, you'll weigh ?? by ???, well is there any way to make that show up for yesterday's foods/calories? When I click home it takes me right back to the current date. It's not a big deal, because I write down what I eat for dinner and I know what my limits are, but it would be nice to see that- just wondering if I'm doing something wrong!

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    With my crazy schedule, I log all my food up until dinner. And although I keep track of it, I don't get to the computer to log it until the next morning. I've noticed that I can record it, but the little green clickie that says record this for the day and then it tells you if every day were like today, you'll weigh ?? by ???, well is there any way to make that show up for yesterday's foods/calories? When I click home it takes me right back to the current date. It's not a big deal, because I write down what I eat for dinner and I know what my limits are, but it would be nice to see that- just wondering if I'm doing something wrong!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    To my knowledge, there is no way to do that. Seems its same-day only.

And btw, that works. 4 weeks ago, I made a goal according to what MFP estimated would be my weight (155) if every day were like that day. The goal date was Oct 15 - 155 lbs.

Guess what? Today, my scale told me I'm 155 lbs. That's two weeks early! :smile:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    To my knowledge, there is no way to do that. Seems its same-day only.

And btw, that works. 4 weeks ago, I made a goal according to what MFP estimated would be my weight (155) if every day were like that day. The goal date was Oct 15 - 155 lbs.

Guess what? Today, my scale told me I'm 155 lbs. That's two weeks early! :smile:

Wow! That's awesome:flowerforyou: I've never stuck with it long enough, but I'm determined this time- I can't wait to be at 155! My long-term goal is 150. Yeah for you:happy: