question about recording food

Options
With my crazy schedule, I log all my food up until dinner. And although I keep track of it, I don't get to the computer to log it until the next morning. I've noticed that I can record it, but the little green clickie that says record this for the day and then it tells you if every day were like today, you'll weigh ?? by ???, well is there any way to make that show up for yesterday's foods/calories? When I click home it takes me right back to the current date. It's not a big deal, because I write down what I eat for dinner and I know what my limits are, but it would be nice to see that- just wondering if I'm doing something wrong!

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    With my crazy schedule, I log all my food up until dinner. And although I keep track of it, I don't get to the computer to log it until the next morning. I've noticed that I can record it, but the little green clickie that says record this for the day and then it tells you if every day were like today, you'll weigh ?? by ???, well is there any way to make that show up for yesterday's foods/calories? When I click home it takes me right back to the current date. It's not a big deal, because I write down what I eat for dinner and I know what my limits are, but it would be nice to see that- just wondering if I'm doing something wrong!
  • ErinRNinMaine
    ErinRNinMaine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That only shows up for the current day. I know, it's a bummmer!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    It's not accurate anyway because "every day" will not be like today. Heck, according to that thing, I should weigh 191 right now--yeah, right! In my fondest dreams. :ohwell: