Endless Opportunities daily, just keep swimming

Options
Brady_
Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
Sorry I've been MIA this week. I was in Milwaukee with Kohl's with an Intern conference. Kohl's is such a great company to work for and I am so excited for what the future holds with them, there are endless opportunities.

Also, emotionally and mentally I am in a better place than I have been in 2+years. Yah my weight sucks, but I am 110% happy to be moving forward and not looking back at what I've been through the past year+. I KNOW I am on the right track and I'm making all the right steps in order to regain the genuine happiness I once had many years ago.

I Truly trullllyy feel life is what YOU make it. YOU have the option of changing anything, even if all you can change is just your attitude. I Truly hope all of you can try and see the good in all situations, every situation leaves you with an opportunity for SOMETHING whether its learning patience, learning opptimism, strength, confidence, intelligence, WHATever it is there is ALWAYS always always an opportunity for gains.

life is SUCH a blessing because everyday you have the ability to learn something, or do something new. its ALL about your attitude.

as cheesey as it is, I am a fighter and every single day I start the morning with a positive attitude. If I binge after I sign off and get down about it, well the cool thing IS, is that I can start over TOMORROW! You can always, always start over and thats whats great. I have been saying "Tomorrow is day one" Or, Monday i start a new health journey" or, "no more binging after 8pm" or " I am waking up and running 100 miles" for 3+ YEARS!!!! and I am still gaining weight but the thing is is I haven't given up and hey, ill get there and YOU WILL TOOOO loves =)

sorry for the rant, I am just feeling great, and I think you should too because you have a purpose and you deserve to smile and be happy.

<3 Shannon.

(Feel free to add)

Replies

• ski3r4life
    ski3r4life Posts: 206
    Options
    Love this post! I have been bingeing every few days for a month now. It's been two days. We'll see if I can make tomorrow lucky day number 3 without bingeing! Just keep on going until you get through the woods... you just have to do the best you can and that's good enough! :)
  • _angua_
    _angua_ Posts: 35
    Options
    I worked for Kohls for 3 years! I quit at the beginning of the year because I was having my 2nd child.

I completely agree with the positive message about tomorrow being another day. Never give up