BLACK TEAM 10/14

Options
On your mark, get set, go weigh in! Let the weighing begin. Tuesday weighers are starting to message me :happy:

All of you Wednesday weighers, today is your last chance workout! what are you going to do today to hopefully reach your goal for the week?

I am getting a run in early, then off to get the stitches out....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Then I will try to get to the 3:15 body pump, it is right after school so sometimes it does pose a challenge time wise. Most importantly I will record all my food.

:glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    On your mark, get set, go weigh in! Let the weighing begin. Tuesday weighers are starting to message me :happy:

All of you Wednesday weighers, today is your last chance workout! what are you going to do today to hopefully reach your goal for the week?

I am getting a run in early, then off to get the stitches out....:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    Then I will try to get to the 3:15 body pump, it is right after school so sometimes it does pose a challenge time wise. Most importantly I will record all my food.

:glasses:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Did great all week, then .
    . someone shoved me off the wagon this weekend (over in calories, but never on junk - my one little proud point :blushing: ). So my weigh in is tomorrow morning after my exercise class, so tonight and tomorrow morning I am going to push it hard and see if I make that scale move, even if only by a point something or the other. And no eating after 8 p.m., which tonight I'm alone so I'll just stay away from the kitchen. Let you know tomorrow how it went. (I'll take getting rid of water weight at this point).

Good job on your great start to the day Nich0le. Always an inspiration!!! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I've already my 64oz of water today...going for another 64 before the day is over. I may have to install a catheter but hey...a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right?:noway: I am going to get my walk in this evening & I have been very good on my meals so I'm hoping to not ride the zero bus tomorrow! Good luck everyone! Now, go drink some water!:drinker: