Ellelit - Day 25

Options
so everything went well yesterday... i felt good all way, and ate for fuel not for fun and i came out alright. here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
1 packet oatmeal
1 cup skim milk
1 banana

lunch:
4 slices of pizza with 3 T dipping sauce

snack:
1 fruit cup

supper:
150g sauteed pork loin
2/3 cup steamed broccoli
1.5 cup rice

snack:
1 kiwi
2 fibre cookies
1 cup milk

so all in all a good day. i just couldn't throw out the pizza so i worked it into my calories for the day...today was weigh-in and i am down about 1/10th of a pound, but i didn't gain so i'm happy dappy. i have a breakfast meeting so i'm having a bagel for breakfast, but i've planned the rest of the day to be healthy to make up for it.

things at work have been really crappy the last while, so i hope this week goes better for me. i dont like people taking their stuff out onn my, and one of my biggest pet peeves is being given jobs or tasks with little or no training... i hate trying to "figure it out". mega frustrating.

anyhow, i'm really going to try not to let work make me stressed, because stress makes me eat, and i'm tryng to move past that. so here is to today, and hope that tomorrow i'll have good reports to share.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so everything went well yesterday... i felt good all way, and ate for fuel not for fun and i came out alright. here is how yesterday went:

breakfast:
    1 packet oatmeal
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana

lunch:
    4 slices of pizza with 3 T dipping sauce

snack:
    1 fruit cup

supper:
    150g sauteed pork loin
    2/3 cup steamed broccoli
    1.5 cup rice

snack:
    1 kiwi
    2 fibre cookies
    1 cup milk

so all in all a good day. i just couldn't throw out the pizza so i worked it into my calories for the day...today was weigh-in and i am down about 1/10th of a pound, but i didn't gain so i'm happy dappy. i have a breakfast meeting so i'm having a bagel for breakfast, but i've planned the rest of the day to be healthy to make up for it.

things at work have been really crappy the last while, so i hope this week goes better for me. i dont like people taking their stuff out onn my, and one of my biggest pet peeves is being given jobs or tasks with little or no training... i hate trying to "figure it out". mega frustrating.

anyhow, i'm really going to try not to let work make me stressed, because stress makes me eat, and i'm tryng to move past that. so here is to today, and hope that tomorrow i'll have good reports to share.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    You are almost coming to the end of one month! Wow, that is great. Keep it up and the results will keep coming.