Hiya Everyone

Options
Hiya

Just wanted to introduce myself, having discovered MFP yesterday, it looks a great website and just what I need to keep on top of things! I have quite a bit of weight to shift, but I am impatient, so i'm hoping that isn't going to be my downfall!

I am not sure how all this works yet, but I see people saying something about adding friends? I could really do with the support and encouragement!

Nice to meet you all and good luck with your weight loss journeys:)

Replies

• katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just joined as well. You can add me as a friend if you'd like :) I have a good amount to lose too, about 55 lbs would be great! lol!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here for a few months now and would never had stuck to it without the friends I have found along the way! Get a good network of friends on here and you really will want to stick with it. Feel free to add me and I will support it anyway I can! Good luck! :)
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 40 lbs. since January, but still have 40 to 50 more to lose. The support on here is excellent. I Love this site. I will send a friend request. If you would like you can except my friend request and I will be here to support you and receive support in return. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome

This is just the place for encouragement and support in helping to reach your goals. I am sure you will love it as much of the rest of us do.

Log everything, stick at it and you will soon be rewarded, but you will have good days and bad days on the way :smile: