One Stone Down!

Options
moose_15
moose_15 Posts: 29 Member
So I've been on MFP for 6 weeks today and I have just reached a 14lb loss. I've also lost 6 inches :happy:

I'm so pleased with what I've achieved so far, considering a music festival and birthday celebrations fell in between!

Nobody has commented on my wait loss so far, as I don't think it is overly noticeable yet, but I can definitely feel the difference already :smile:

I've got another 18 to lose before my holiday in September and so my plan is to start the 30 day shred today. Little nervous considering I tried it last weekend and ended up not being able to move my legs properly for 3 days... :blushing: I'm so unfit it's unreal!

Any tips on how to soothe aching muscles will be greatly appreciated, as I will most definitely will be working them hard!!

Replies

• mikihainesy
    Options
    I'm so pleased for you. This weeks weigh in will be 6 weeks for me also and I've lost 12lb so far, I hope I can match your stone. Some people have noticed and others not at all. It's funny because having started MFP I thought i need to lose maybe a stone, but now I'm nearly there I'm thinking actually a bit more. I'm 2lb off the weight I was when I got married 2 years ago and that was also the last time I even thought about losing weight. WELL DONE and keep up the good work
  • moose_15
    Options
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    I'm still at plateau stage :-( how are you getting on??
  • moose_15
    Options
    I've had a blip these past couple of weeks and have put on 1.5 pounds. I'm back to tracking my food this week and am really hoping the scales show me something good at the weekend!

Keep up your hard work!! If something is not working for you, shake it up a little and do something slightly different!
  • mikihainesy
    Options
    thanks for the advice. I'm still not quite sure why so atm I'm upping my exercise and seeing how that works out for me. Well done for getting back on track
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!