A success story waiting to happen

Options
rocklion
rocklion Posts: 69 Member
After months of losing weight and exercise, in just a few hours I get a chance to see just how far I've gone. I'm taking my family on a two-day camping trip to a mountain biking resort in the North Georgia mountains. While there, I plan on mountain biking for hours upon hours and for the first time it will test my endurance and my mettle.
But I feel up to it. I've lost 35 pounds, my cardio is improved and I'm not dreading the climbs I might encounter going to the top of the mountain before heading back down.
I won't push myself beyond my capabilities. I plan to rest when needed, hike the bike when needed and make sure I eat lots and drink water to keep my energy levels up.
This one of the whole reasons I decided to lose weight in the first place. I feel great and I'm looking forward to this. After months of getting myself in shape, I'm ready to see the results.
I can't wait.

Replies

• Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    Have a wonderful time!
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    Heck yeah!!! Congrats so far on what you have done...thats awesome. No go show those hills whose boss
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    congrats on your weight loss to date -- the trip sounds like so much fun, hope you get only great weather for it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!