Not NEW but finally starting to change my life!

Options
I've been on MFP for almost a year but I never used it. Well, I'm finally here to change my life. I want to lose 60 pounds by Christmas and I need all the support I can get! I don't get it at home. I just get a lot of sabotaging so I need to stay strong! And I know it takes support to stay strong!
I've been eating relatively clean for the last 2 weeks but I've only lost 2.5 pounds. So I'm here to get support from all of you to help me on my journey.
I'll be 35 this week! Time for my new life!

Replies

• rbo688
    rbo688 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just believe in yourself and try not to fall to temptation! You can add me if you like and I will help you with your journey. :)
  • lorinjax
    lorinjax Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you! This weekend (and next lol) Will be HARD! Birthday plus holiday means alcohol and bbq! UGH. I think I'll carry photo of Jennifer Nicole Lee in my pocket all weekend lol.
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    Good luck. I find if I know I may eat more later I cut way back at breakfast, lunch or dinner. If you take it easy you will be fine. Ride the wave of motivation you feel right now to move into the next week. You can do it.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    "Only" losing 2.5 lbs in 2 weeks is not a bad thing! That's 2.5 fewer lbs to lose in the future, which means you'll be where you want to be 2 weeks sooner! Try to stick to light beer and just try to stay aware of what you're eating. I know unconscious binging is a killer for me, especially on holidays. Good luck with everything!