Jan - June can you see it?

Options
DanaR12878
DanaR12878 Posts: 23 Member
Ok I actually started my weight loss journey (this time!) in October 2010 and lost about 16lbs before the end of the year.

Then at the beginning of the 2011 I decided to take measurements and pictures. I am going to be brave and show my pictures and see what you think :-)
Please disregard the very messy bedroom and sorry pictures aren"t the best quality they are form my phone!

This is about a 31lb weight loss and I am about 5' 5"

I could not figure out how to get them to post other than huge so here is the links:

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl83LmpwZw-1.jpg

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl84LmpwZw-1.jpg

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl85LmpwZw-1.jpg

Replies

• DanaR12878
    Options
    Edited - I just put the links. They came up really big and I couldn't figure how to make them show both the before and after??!!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    firstly fantastic loss :) well done!! a great achievement!!

secondly - when you're posting here from photobucket, you need to change the upper case in and to lower case once you've pasted the link to the box here. you can resize the pics in photobucket 'edit' section :) xx

can't wait to see!! bet you look amazing!! :D
  • DanaR12878
    Options
    Can someone tell me what size they need to be?? I tried to resize and they were still to big!!! I had them posted and showing up on here but you could only see the "before" half not the now half?!?!?!?
  • Peruminicana86
    Options

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl83LmpwZw-1.jpg

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl84LmpwZw-1.jpg

cGV1Zl8yMDExMDcwMl85LmpwZw-1.jpg

Great job!

You just had to make the IMG lowercase.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me what size they need to be?? I tried to resize and they were still to big!!! I had them posted and showing up on here but you could only see the "before" half not the now half?!?!?!?

try resizing by %

if one is showing and noth the other, try 50%
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!