awesome pics!!!

Options
Ok I got this email today that had an ad in it for this website that takes your current photo and shows you what you will look like if you lose up to 50 pounds ( you can choose the amount) I haven't gotten my photots back yet but I can't wait -- what a great way to get motivated -- to see yourself skinny!!!! awesome!

www.weightview.com

Replies

• jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    Ok I got this email today that had an ad in it for this website that takes your current photo and shows you what you will look like if you lose up to 50 pounds ( you can choose the amount) I haven't gotten my photots back yet but I can't wait -- what a great way to get motivated -- to see yourself skinny!!!! awesome!

www.weightview.com
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    cool!!! I just did it too! If it works like it says it does then that would be an awesome :flowerforyou: motivator!!!!!!
  • Jeffner40
    Options
    Ok well I tried it also. Hope it works!
  • LisaPope
    Options
    I have just emailed for my photo - it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

I will stick it on my fridge as motivation.

Lisa
    XX
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    anyone got their pictures yet?
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I got my picture. I sent in a picture from before I started losing weight and told them to take off 50 pounds. I've only lost 30 of those pounds and look better than the picture they produced for me, haha.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I sent in a pic from today and said I wanted to lose 20. I liked the end result. Pretty cool site. TFS!