Hello everyone

Options
New to this site, but not new to the weight loss journey. I have done it many times, but I have not been turning 40. Its a new beginning for me. I am a empty nester. I know 40 is young for an empty nester, but I am. I was a young mom and now I am finally reaping the benefits of that. Unfortunately all the stress of being a young mom, kept me full of stress and eating just to deal with all the emotions. I know all the things to do but have not learn to conquer the emotional side. I signed up for this a few weeks ago and have not been back. Then I got an email, from myfitnesspal. Suddenly I realize, this is what I need. Something to remind me of what I should be doing. That is staying on track of things. I hope everyone will help me on this lifestyle change. I don't want to be sitting aroung wondering what to do next with my life, I want to finally start living for my self. I have a free spirit that is trapped inside this body. Ready for a new and exciting life.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]8767583.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Marleneaa
    Marleneaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    you can add me as a friend. I am an empty nester with 4 grandchildren at 44 and joined a month ago. I am here for the support and motivation too!
    Have a good day,
    Marlene
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • Gift80
    Gift80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!! You can do it! I am a young mom so I completely understand. You can add me as a friend! We can do it together!! Motivation is key;-)
  • Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hi and welcome,
    You've come to the right place to receive woderful support and motivation
    I love this site, when I came here I too had already been on my healthy
    eating plan for about 2 weeks, so this does not reflect my total loss, my weigh
    in is tomorrow and it will be 1 month since starting, I've been on MFP for about 12 days now I
    think...so anyway good luck to you, you can do this, and please feel free to add me! :smile: