NEW!

Options
Hello!! My name is Michelle and I just registered to the site because I have heard great things...and I'm really hoping that this site will help me lose the weight I want to.

I do have a question if anyone can help...I am not usually computer challenged, but I cant seem to get my weight ticker to work properly...where do you put it in so that it works? Thanks :smile:

Replies

• meesho_jensen33
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Michelle and I just registered to the site because I have heard great things...and I'm really hoping that this site will help me lose the weight I want to.

I do have a question if anyone can help...I am not usually computer challenged, but I cant seem to get my weight ticker to work properly...where do you put it in so that it works? Thanks :smile:
  • jenn10
    jenn10 Posts: 161
    Options
    I think it is under setting and then signature - and you need the code for the forum or messageboard ticker not the html one -- hope that helps
  • klohmeyer
    Options
    When you are in the "My Home" tab, click "Settings" and then "Change forum signature" Past your link in there and it should start to show up. :) (it took me a while to figure this one out too!)

You are going to LOVE this site! It totally works... if you follow it. One very important key is to EAT the calories you burn from exercise that MFP adds to your calories for the day. If you skimp on calories you won't lose the weight. I learned that one the hard way. :flowerforyou:
  • Celestaries
    Options
    Hi, my name is Celest. I am a new member. I saw someone post about they were a member and how they are losing so I decided to join. And, I did. So, wish me luck!!!
  • Celestaries
    Options
    Hi, my name is Celest. I am a new member. I saw someone post about they were a member and how they are losing so I decided to join. And, I did. So, wish me luck!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

I have a almost 5 yr old and 3.5 yr old
    I came here in Jan and lost the baby weight (finally) from Jan-May and have stuck around to maintain

Good luck!!!
    Kim
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) Log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) Weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you much success :drinker: