Want to wear a bikini...NEW to MFP

Options
SWEETS1234
SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
Hello to EVERYONE

I'm 33 and only a month or so aways from 34 which I'm sure will be an excellent year. I have been with WW and have been sucessful. I am coming closer and closer to my final goal so I'm looking to make sure that I don't lose my way. I was just introduce to this site and I really like it. I am looking for a little extra support and am happy to help others. I would like to make some new online friends so please feel free to send me a friend request. :wink:
oh and yes I will be wearing a bikini this summer and I plan on loving it.

Replies

• Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I've just joined this site too. I used to use WW but when they changed the rules it confused me. I'm really happy with this site though.
  • realdisco
    realdisco Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi guys,
    I've just been with the site for about 3 weeks now and like it a lot. In those 3 weeks, I've learned a couple good lessons that you might already know:

If you unexpectedly have an "Off Day", you just have to let it go. Get right back to eating well the next day.

"Off Days" can start with just one junk snack or meal. Just chill out and relax, instead of feeling bad about that one meal and stay healthy for the rest of the day. Don't make it an excuse for yourself to just eat crap for the rest of the day.

This actually happened to me yesterday.
    It started with limited food options while out for lunch with friends. I decided to go with the quick, cheap option that everyone else had chosen. Really I should have taken the time and spent a little more for the healthy option, even though it would have looked a bit odd at this place, because in the end, this bad choice threw off my whole day and I didn't even enjoy that meal very much.
    Anyway, letting it go! Back to the good choices today!