Eating clean???

Options
2»

Replies

• thinsazzle
    Options
    Do you know what? You shouldn't deprive yourself of treats, I just ate one slice of pizza that I got for my children but didn't feel bad about it because I know that I have been to the gym today and worked up enough calories to burn a slice of pizza off! If you eat clean all the time losing weight will be really hard because you will crave all the things you can't have. Don't feel disheartened just get back to it tomorrow, go for a walk or do some cleaning or gardening, and you'll lose the weight! Good Luck ~x~
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    block your diary and screw what others think. this is for YOU, not for THEM. you can have things you enjoy in moderation or if you binge, well, hell, get to that exercise and move on. you can't change your past mistakes, you leanr from them or blah blah blah...you know by now that this is for life, not for the moment.

Personally making my diary public makes me more accountable..I think id be having more cheats if I only had myself to answer to.
  • tab143
    tab143 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    block your diary and screw what others think. this is for YOU, not for THEM. you can have things you enjoy in moderation or if you binge, well, hell, get to that exercise and move on. you can't change your past mistakes, you leanr from them or blah blah blah...you know by now that this is for life, not for the moment.
    You so rock girl!
  • Revolutionwithin
    Revolutionwithin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    holy crap Anna...you've lost 42 lbs in 16 weeks! That's mental. I want that lol!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    This is a lifestyle change. I think it's a fair thing to say that nobody is going to eat clean 365 days a year for the rest of their lives.

Taking MFP seriously is not determined by the calories you eat.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If I deprive myself of things I want I will just go on a binge latrler on and regret it horribly. So I think it's totally fine if you don't eat clean all the time. Make sure you watch your sodium though. If I have wsy too much of it I get bloaded & feel like crap the next day

I agree. I have to eat what I want or I will eat WAY to much junk later. I have myself added a lot more "clean" foods to though. To bad its not cheeper to eat clean otherwise it would be a different story for im sure a lot of people.