Hi there!!

Options
renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
Hi my name is Cindy and I just joined myfitnesspal.com today. I am 33 years old and have 3 beautiful children (MacKenzie Grae 11, Jaben 7 and Lola Gracen 7 1/2 mon). In Feb of this year I was 232 lbs - I lost the first 48 lbs on my own but I have hit a plateau over the last few months and am having to work my tail off to merely maintain - SO I have joined a group! I cannot be on the computer as much as some people because my little one has started crawling and walking on furniture but any and all help and support, tips etc. are greatly, GREATLY appreciated!!! Good luck to EVERYONE!!

Replies

• renae5
    Options
    Hi my name is Cindy and I just joined myfitnesspal.com today. I am 33 years old and have 3 beautiful children (MacKenzie Grae 11, Jaben 7 and Lola Gracen 7 1/2 mon). In Feb of this year I was 232 lbs - I lost the first 48 lbs on my own but I have hit a plateau over the last few months and am having to work my tail off to merely maintain - SO I have joined a group! I cannot be on the computer as much as some people because my little one has started crawling and walking on furniture but any and all help and support, tips etc. are greatly, GREATLY appreciated!!! Good luck to EVERYONE!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

You're going to do fabulous here!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    Options
    :tongue: Thank you! I am hoing you guys can give me the kick i the BUTT that I need!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition

This post will give you all the info you need to get going!