New here!

Hi - I am fairly new here. I have been a member on the site for a while, but I just now discovered the forums. I have done tons of weight loss programs over the years, and I have battled my weight since college. There were times I dieted even when I was at a good weight, but I had the false sense of being "fat" thanks to super-slim friends around me. Now, I am just wanting to be healthy - which for me means a healthy weight as well.

I love the place here, and I was another one that didn't have much success on the latest WW PP program. I did okay a few years back on the points program, but after a while it didn't help. And I always found that I relied too much on processed food (that they offer rather conveniently) to meet the points and stay somewhat satisfied. I wasn't learning to eat healthy. Now I am trying to eat more clean (I am actually about to start a 28-day detox plan where I will eat as little processed food as possible). I am exercising, and have even invested in a trainer two days a week. I can't believe how much that helping!

Feel free to add me, as I would love to find more support here.

Carla

Replies

• giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Welcome Carla, you've come to the right place. You'll enjoy it here. Everyone is very supportive and very much vested in your success. Friend request on its way.