Turbo Jam vs. Turbo Jam Max

Options
okay, I've been hovering all over beachbody.com and I see the videos for Turbo Jam workouts; however, are there two different ones or just the Turbo Jam Max b/c when I go to order I don't see anything for just plain Turbo Jam. I don't mind to get the Max, but would kinda like to try it out before spending all that money! Although there are several great reviews for it. I was just wondering which videos you all are talking about?

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    okay, I've been hovering all over beachbody.com and I see the videos for Turbo Jam workouts; however, are there two different ones or just the Turbo Jam Max b/c when I go to order I don't see anything for just plain Turbo Jam. I don't mind to get the Max, but would kinda like to try it out before spending all that money! Although there are several great reviews for it. I was just wondering which videos you all are talking about?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    The Max results is the "beginner" program and then you can add on to that.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Google for turbo jam/beachbody coupons & you might be able to find a discount. I bought mine a few months ago & found a code online that gave me like $10 off, but I think that one expired. Might be worth a shot, though! Also, did you check on ebay? You might have some luck there, too. The max results comes with the sculpting gloves, too. LOVE those.

ChubbyBunny is right. You'll get e-mails from TJ after you buy the starter pack for additonal videos you can buy. Best of luck to you! It kicks my butt everyday, but it is a lot of fun!

sara
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Google for turbo jam/beachbody coupons & you might be able to find a discount. I bought mine a few months ago & found a code online that gave me like $10 off, but I think that one expired. Might be worth a shot, though! Also, did you check on ebay? You might have some luck there, too. The max results comes with the sculpting gloves, too. LOVE those.

ChubbyBunny is right. You'll get e-mails from TJ after you buy the starter pack for additonal videos you can buy. Best of luck to you! It kicks my butt everyday, but it is a lot of fun!

sara

Thanks! I'll check around for the coupons- great idea
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    The Max set is the regular Turbo Jam... they've kinda re-packages the Turbo DVDs into various sets and renamed them... but TJ Max is the starter set.