Fallen...

Off the wagon. So ashamed. I knew i shouldn't have had that hog roast, cut i followed the crowd. Feel like giving up!?!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Don't give up. No way. You can do it. Dust yourself off. Forget what happened in the past and move forward.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    DON'T!!!!!!!!!!:explode:
    It was one day.
    Hope back on it tomorrow!!!
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    I agree, it's not falling that derails your success, it's not getting back up and carrying on! Tomorrow is a brand new day!

Katie
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    I agree, it's not falling that derails your success, it's not getting back up and carrying on! Tomorrow is a brand new day!

Katie
    Forget what I said, this is what I wanted to say. It sounds much better!!!
  • Don't give up. We all have those days. You can do it!!!!
  • FunkBunny
    FunkBunny Posts: 417 Member
    You're lost 12 pounds! that is not worth giving up on! Get up, dust yourself off and keep on it! Slam some water, go get active and get sweaty, you'll feel better in the end.

Besides... pig roasts are a part of life, right up there with birthdays, holidays, and those days where a doughnut soudns good. You indulge and move on, better yet, you plan and track and prepare and LIVE your LIFE!!

But one thing you don't do is GIVE UP!
  • nikkimoon1382
    nikkimoon1382 Posts: 72 Member
    Get back on! One day wont ruin everything you've done so far, the important thing is that you get back on track now. My friend (also model and personal trainer) says to me "Its not what you do ONE day, its what you do EVERY day". She would know! : ) Good luck!!!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    everyone needs a little cheat day... you can't expect to not eat any sweets or fried food for the rest of your life. and trust me if i had gone to that hog roast i'd have eaten a bunch too!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    It's only one meal - don't worry about it and don't even write off the whole day over it. If you eat sensibly for the rest of the day, it won't even matter. If you're anything like me, one bad meal in the middle of an otherwise reasonable day is still nowhere near what I used to eat in a normal day. And even if you do blow the whole day, tomorrow is a new one! Like FunkBunny said, it's all a part of life and we have to learn to work with it.
  • Thank you guys and dolls, had a much better day today :) your support is always so appreciated!