Just not feeling it...

Options
Its not like im not motivated, i am! my body is just not down for it, exercising that is... heres the deal, its been getting warmer out, ive been getting less sleep then normal this week due to attending occasions, i work in a hotel laundry room pushing around hundreds of pounds and constantly moving for 6-7 hours a day 6 days a week, and on top of that its a couple days away from my TOM... and for some damn reason for the past couple days its been taking everything in me to get up and work out... yest and the day before were my days off of working out so i thought today my body would be rested and ready to go but all i want to do is sleep... is this one of those times where i should listen to my body, sleep and start fresh tomorrow or should i buck up and just do it?

Replies

• ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Ah hell, pushing around hundreds of pounds of laundry sounds exhausting. I'd listen to my body if I were you. You might just need to take it easy for a couple days.
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i'd take it easy.
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    Push yourself and workout, you'll feel proud of yourself afterwards.
  • VixxRose
    VixxRose Posts: 2
    Options
    Take the day off, your body will love you for it. You'll feel much better after giving it the rest it needs. On a side note, you are so beautiful.
  • Panthers2010
    Options
    Just playing the devil's advocate here... Sometimes when I really don't want to get up- I force myself to do it because if I get off track, it makes it way to easy to not keep going. Once I am done with my workout, I feel so much better and I am glad I did it. maybe workout for less time than usual and see how you feel after say 20 minutes. If you still feel like crap and you're tired, I would stop and go home. At least you get a little bit of a work out in and you stay on your regimen. Good luck!!
  • davidrt
    davidrt Posts: 162
    Options
    iv felt the same way for the past few days, its ok to take some time off, it sounds like work is a pretty good workout anyway
  • LLaDonna
    LLaDonna Posts: 126
    Options
    Take a 20-30 minute walk after dinner (when the sun is setting). That way you don't suffer from "i didnt workout today" guilt. Walking does count as exercise [log as 2.5 mph leisurely pace] and it's not hard...you've been doing it almost all your life, right?

Enjoy your Saturday, sista! :)