Pre-Baby Bod!

Options
I am getting started on my goal to say bye-bye to the weight I have packed on over the last 6 years from being pregnant with my 3 sons and never having the discipline to take it off. I am really excited because I actually think I can do this! I even woke up at 5:45 this morning to work out...I am SOOO not a morning person, but hey I wasn't a work out person either a week ago!

Any good tips for a new-timer? I am thinking my target calorie intake is too high. Can't I just eat less and accelerate my results?

Replies

• ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Options
    I am getting started on my goal to say bye-bye to the weight I have packed on over the last 6 years from being pregnant with my 3 sons and never having the discipline to take it off. I am really excited because I actually think I can do this! I even woke up at 5:45 this morning to work out...I am SOOO not a morning person, but hey I wasn't a work out person either a week ago!

Any good tips for a new-timer? I am thinking my target calorie intake is too high. Can't I just eat less and accelerate my results?
  • singcoz528
    Options
    you should eat all the calories it gives you. If you want to accelerate ur weight loss try telling the computer u want to loose 2 pounds a week instead of one. You should always stay in your calorie limit though. EAT YOUR EXCERSIZE calories! If not your body might go into "starvation mode" and it will STORE fat....you don't want that! Just take the time and do it all the healthy way. Quick fixes are sometimes faster but rarely are they as healthy as taking the long way around. Hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking it off. You could eat less, but depending on how many calories you are taking in it could actually hurt your weight loss. Since you only have 15 pounds to take off I wouldn't try to lose more than a pound a week. You will have longer lasting results if you take it off slowly. Also if your caloric intake is too low you will slow down your metabolism (you will hear the term starvation mode), and that makes it even harder to lose weight.

Good luck.:drinker: