Just getting started

Options
I have been way overweight for almost 18 years. My youngest child just turned 17 and I was overweight when I got pregnant with him. I have tried to lose in the past, without much success. I feel like this time will be different. I need to lose for health reasons, and because I am not happy being this much overweight. I got started with myfitnesspal while at the beach early this summer, but just started taking it serious about two weeks ago. So far I have been trying to be very faithful in listing my foods and excercise(which is really non-existent) and I've lost 12 lbs. I am praying that I can keep it going this time, for me, my husband and my kids:heart: .

Replies

• XxBri22xX
    XxBri22xX Posts: 183
    Options
    Good luck! I know you can do! Add me as a friend if you want and we can help each other stay motivated.
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Good Luck to you...you will do great!!! Being committed is the first step!! Friend me if you would like!
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    You can do it. My wife and I are trying to lose it as well. we have put on quite a FEW pounds since we got married and had kids. It has to go. Add me as a friend and I will send encouragement your way