New Shoes :)

Options
I finally got some new running shoes...I try to get a new pair every 6-8 months and I broke down on my lunch break and bought some. But now I'm pumped to go back to the gym! I've already been this morning, and now that I have new shoes to wear around I'm ready for round 2!!

Hmmm...Seeing as how new workout gear is so motivational, I'm probably going to go broke, but at least I'll be fit! HaHa! :laugh:

Replies

• NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I finally got some new running shoes...I try to get a new pair every 6-8 months and I broke down on my lunch break and bought some. But now I'm pumped to go back to the gym! I've already been this morning, and now that I have new shoes to wear around I'm ready for round 2!!

Hmmm...Seeing as how new workout gear is so motivational, I'm probably going to go broke, but at least I'll be fit! HaHa! :laugh:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!

broke but fit - sounds about right for the amount I pay to even go to the gym. :laugh:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Oh I love getting new shoes! Whenever I get in a workout rut or something, I generally buy new shoes (if it's about time for a new pair), or like a pair of running shorts or something. I guess it's a way of using my materialism to keep me moving! It really gets me more motivated!...and my feet feel better.