I am back in the game!!!!

Options
Over the past week for some reason food has seemed so freaking evil. I kinda dropped off the wagon!!!!! Especially whenI hit the melting pot. I am one thousand percent back on track. I KNOW I put on a couple pounds but they will come off easily. I am back in the game and please help me by encouraging me!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Over the past week for some reason food has seemed so freaking evil. I kinda dropped off the wagon!!!!! Especially whenI hit the melting pot. I am one thousand percent back on track. I KNOW I put on a couple pounds but they will come off easily. I am back in the game and please help me by encouraging me!!!!
  • jmeyer2952
    Options
    I *heart* The Melting Pot! Everyone drops off the game, but getting back on feels sooooo good, too. Everyone slips, but the best thing is that you're not giving up and getting back into your routine! Good for you!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've lost 74 pounds?! That is soooooooooooo fantastic! I'm sure you don't want to undo all that, sooooooooo, it's great that you're back on track to losing the last little bit that you want to lose!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    I aspire to be you...keep going i was off te wagon alot in the last two weeks...time to get back on!

Go you!

98244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary