Down again!

Options
Once again I am about to quit with the weightloss thing only because I just cant control myself without this PC. I like the weight I am at now though I could still lose about 20lbs more. Ah well. Always when Im about to quit something happens (thank goodness)

Today a man I have know since I was about 13, or 14 looked at me and said "Your changing" I said "what do you mean?" then he said "well have you lost weight or something? your face is different" I said "yeah Ive lost about 30lbs" he said that I was looking great when I told him I still had about 45lbs to lose, he said "dont you think thats a bit drastic?" cause I dont look what I weigh at all. I told him I weighed 190lbs and I want to get down to 145lbs. It made me feel great and want to lose more. I think I will try to get down to 170lbs now and see what I will look like then. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Once again I am about to quit with the weightloss thing only because I just cant control myself without this PC. I like the weight I am at now though I could still lose about 20lbs more. Ah well. Always when Im about to quit something happens (thank goodness)

Today a man I have know since I was about 13, or 14 looked at me and said "Your changing" I said "what do you mean?" then he said "well have you lost weight or something? your face is different" I said "yeah Ive lost about 30lbs" he said that I was looking great when I told him I still had about 45lbs to lose, he said "dont you think thats a bit drastic?" cause I dont look what I weigh at all. I told him I weighed 190lbs and I want to get down to 145lbs. It made me feel great and want to lose more. I think I will try to get down to 170lbs now and see what I will look like then. :bigsmile:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Just keep going everytime you think you want to quit look at where you came from and just tell yourself i want this I need this and you will make it where you want to be

GOOD LUCK TO YOU
  • mhildreth66
    mhildreth66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I get down and out and ready to throw in the towel, I look at one of my pictures I call my "fat" pictures and that keeps me going!! Or I pull out my size 18 jeans that are to big and ask myself, do i want to forever shop in the section where the sign "Plus Size" hangs from the ceiling? Ahhh, no! I want to shop in the normal stores with cute clothes!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. I had given up so many times and it is hard. I am a mom of two girls and it has been a struggle for me to get back on track. I am like you that I don't look what I really weigh. You can do it just think that you have friends here and if you get down then just write your thoughts down and we will get you through it.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    when your down and troubled and you need a helping hand
    and nuthin oh nuthin is going right

close your eyes and think of MFP and soon we will be there

to brighten up even your darkest nights.

you just call MFP
    and you know where ever you be
    we'll come runnin , oh yes we will, to to help you again.

winter sping summer or fall...all ya gotta do is call and we'll be there, yes we will

You've got MFP, oh yes you do , you've got a FRIEND!!!

lol:laugh: :laugh: Felt like singing. CARRIEBOB>>>WE LOVE YOU!:heart:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    hahahaha Carriebob!! Thats what my friend used to call me!! awww thats awesome! thanks a lot all!:bigsmile: