Woo NSV's I've noticed!

Options
utes09
utes09 Posts: 561 Member
Two NSV's for me!! This summer I finally bought a bikini (haven't worn a BIKINI since I was like 7. I had a cute tankini the past two summers) and today I bought a SECOND ONE!! :) Another NSV is I love to wear sun dresses now. :) I tan super easy so they look nice with my complexion but I actually enjoy wearing them now. I used to hate dresses/skirts.

Now I wish I had money to get more. I wish with losing weight came money with it so I could keep up with needing to buy new clothes that fit. hahaha

Replies

• jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Yay for your NSV's, keep up the good work
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    AWESOME!!!
    Congrats - that is a wonderful NSV.
    Now, you can save up and buy yourself something else that is cute

Keep up the great work!!! All your hard work is paying off!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrads!! That is so awesome! Don't know how you feel about this, but what about Goodwill or Salvation Army stores? I got the cutest "little black dress" for $5.99! Plus, when I had gained, that's where I was getting my jeans. Now all those are going to be donated back! :happy: And picking out cute little capris! See ya later fat pants! :tongue:
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Okay, someone help me. Been on almost a month, but can't figure out what nsv is. Help?
    Thanks!
  • Shanell802
    Shanell802 Posts: 37
    Options
    Non-scale victory :)
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrads!! That is so awesome! Don't know how you feel about this, but what about Goodwill or Salvation Army stores? I got the cutest "little black dress" for $5.99! Plus, when I had gained, that's where I was getting my jeans. Now all those are going to be donated back! :happy: And picking out cute little capris! See ya later fat pants! :tongue:

Yeah I may hit like TJ Maxx or something. They're reasonably priced! :)

Don't worry jmikels67 I've been on the site like a year and a half and just recently found out what NSV stood for. I was lost ;)
  • jmikels67
    jmikels67 Posts: 116
    Options
    Cool - thanks! I like that the things that are good other than the lbs lost has a name!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!