50 lbs. in 5 Months with Pics

Options

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! But you know what? I thought your hubby looked so proud and happy in the 2nd pic, so I looked at the 1st? He loves you in both! You look so great and are very inspiring to me!!!!! Keep up the good work and you're going to be so proud to send out those pics next year!
  • ajax03
    ajax03 Posts: 96
    Options
    You look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Way to go! :-)
  • RainyDayKelli
    RainyDayKelli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am just stunned! You look amazing! I'll bet you feel amazing, too. Thank you for posting these pictures, you're such an inspiration to someone like me who is just starting out!!! Great work!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful change in you! And how great you had the nerve to post pics. Inspiring, very nice, thanks and congrats!! :wink:
  • melpalmer7
    melpalmer7 Posts: 35
    Options
    you look absolutely wonderful and I agree with the earlier comment, you look years younger. Congratulations !
  • LTRUITT3
    LTRUITT3 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...good job!! I agree with the earlier comment you do look like you lost more than 50lbs...nice looking fam :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I see such an amazing difference........congrats on your loss! :flowerforyou:
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Well done but you may wish to hold off getting those family Christmas pix done until the beginning of November. If you continue to stay on track, you'll have succeeded in becoming even more HEART HEALTHY. This is not a short term lifestyle change. You need to set your mind to accurately weighing, measuring, leveling off excess quantities and logging every single item that goes in your mouth....for the rest of your mortal life. As soon as you revert to not doing that, I guarantee you'll pile all the weight you lost back on with more fat pounds added.

Been there~~done that: 55 years of doing it. For me, this is the LAST TIME because I'm staying with my program for the duration, i.e. forever, to keep me on track and stay heart healthy. No heart surgeon will ever get the opportunity to pay for luxuries by putting a scalpel to cut my chest open.

You've done extremely well. Do not stop now.
  • justimogen
    justimogen Posts: 76
    Options
    Congratulations!

You're an inspiration... :)
  • pghsteelerfan
    pghsteelerfan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Arent you proud of yerself??? AND YOU should BE!!! Its amazing to see what a 50lb difference makes...appearance changes, attitude towards yourself, and how the mood is upward...looking forward to the nx photo updates!
  • Sandeeday
    Sandeeday Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job
  • Jinji
    Jinji Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well done! You've accomplished so much already, stay strong through your goal!

I can only imagine the inspiration you give to your family, especially your kids. You're showing us that it IS possible to live a healthy life in modern America. Kudos to you.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Looking great! I too got a rude awakening in that same background of a christmas picture...and we put out boys on the christmas card because i didn't like the way I looked. I'd love to do a family picture on the next one - thanks for the inspiration!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. . You look hands down amazing. .. .What a great inspiration you are thank you! So glad you had the courage to share. . I really needed a kick in the seat about now! Love it!
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Way to go!!!
  • february01
    february01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic, and such a excellent role modal to all of us .
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your loss!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work :)
  • mayaandme
    mayaandme Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow, you look great, good for you!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!