Biggest Loser *Spoiler Alert*

BrandNewLaura
BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I really liked Heba...until tonight...Phillip and Amy were awesome and should have won...and now they're split up...and I'm afraid Shellay is going to give up without her daughter on her team...:sad: Heba just let that little bit of power go to her head...although I am a little irked at Phillip that he didn't just open his mouth and say yes I had peanut butter cups...why did he choose those anyway? They had the least calories...I dunno...

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    I really liked Heba...until tonight...Phillip and Amy were awesome and should have won...and now they're split up...and I'm afraid Shellay is going to give up without her daughter on her team...:sad: Heba just let that little bit of power go to her head...although I am a little irked at Phillip that he didn't just open his mouth and say yes I had peanut butter cups...why did he choose those anyway? They had the least calories...I dunno...
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    I am so with you on that one. I am not thrilled with Heba at all for what she just did to split up the groups.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Ohmigosh and this challenge is crazy! Up and down that mountain in 110 degree weather with no food! Ack!
  • I loved Heba until tonight too! She's on a power trip big time! If she goes below the yellow line, she will be at home with Ed in a hurry.
  • BrandNewLaura
    I loved Heba until tonight too! She's on a power trip big time! If she goes below the yellow line, she will be at home with Ed in a hurry.

Exactly...and she knows how much it hurts to go through this process without her loved one...so she of all people should have kept the families together...
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :sad: :sad: on the phone call deal with Dad and Michelle......
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    :sad: :sad: on the phone call deal with Dad and Michelle......

Oh I know!!!!
    This show always makes me sob like a baby. ...i miss my daddy now.
  • BrandNewLaura
    Awww Heba can't share her weight loss with her husband...so sad...maybe she should have thought of that when she split up Amy and Phillip! Grr...I really wanted the blue team to lose and SEND HEBA HOME! There's no way she should have lost 8 pounds with those donuts she ate!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    I am SO SO SO mad. Why did she have to get another 8 pounds? She needed to go home and now I'm crying because one of these families could be split up! So MAD!!:cry:
  • BrandNewLaura
    :sad: No not Shellay! Amy is going to be devastated :sad:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Ohmigosh and this challenge is crazy! Up and down that mountain in 110 degree weather with no food! Ack!

NO FOOD? OMG, are those producers insane????

I thought they were allowed to eat something. I wouldn't have done something crazy like that. That's asking for an ambulance!!
  • BrandNewLaura

I thought they were allowed to eat something. I wouldn't have done something crazy like that. That's asking for an ambulance!!

Well they did end up taking the break and they had a little something then I guess...but I didn't see them eating anything while they were trekking up and down that mountain...seemed a little strange to me too!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: I no longer like Heba! I, too, was hoping the blue team would lose and everyone would vote her off!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    ...i wish I could eat doughnuts and lose 8lbs in 6 days. :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick

Well they did end up taking the break and they had a little something then I guess...but I didn't see them eating anything while they were trekking up and down that mountain...seemed a little strange to me too!

Don't you imagine much happens that isn't shown? I mean it's a TV show people:laugh: I've never seen anyone use the bathroom or load the dishwasher, or any of those sorts of things normal folks do....they edit it the way they want it to come across....it would be weird to have them stop in the middle of the trek up the mountain after taking a break and break out the picnic basket.....TV......they say it's real life..but really it's all about entertainment more than anything.....and making$$$$.

Don't you figure? I do think they try and inspire and help people but like any reality show, it's a bout a concept to sometimes humiliate for ratings, oh and remember people when Jillian got all pissed off last year because the players had ear pieces and were supposed to repeat what the producers wanted them to...to start a lil sparring match???

That's the time Jillian totally blew up and cursed and then everyone freaked...Allison, and all...

So they probably ate...:laugh: they did hike quite a number of miles......I bet they had more than 1 bottle of water too.

That's why reality shows aren't really about reality....as they are cut apart and edited so much it's only a portion of what really happens and then the producers have to show the parts that will excite, thrill, piss off and motivate the watchers when they do clips for next week etc.
  • Fitness_Chick

Looks like she worked her butt off when she got home....what a changed woman shis is! She's looking great...and does look 30ish!! I think sometimes the folks sent home do so well because they are back around family, and support and pluse OF COURSE free trainers working with them who knows how many hours a week, and probably help them in foods to eat as well.

I think the pressure would be much less to be sent home at a certain point..don't you all?? When it comes down to the cattiness that often happens on reality shows...sheesh...I:noway:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Heba REALLY rubbed me the wrong way last night too...just UGH!!!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Heba is not a nice person. I don't like her at all. I hope she gets healthy, but I DON'T want her to win!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I can't believe how much shallay (sp?) lost after she got home. WOW. She looks awesome. She is my new insperation (sp?) :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I am so glad I was on the phone with my BFF. I turned on the sound at the end to see Shallay in her newfound glory.

Being a woman of 47...I couldnt help but notice she has a jaw line again..Oh..will that happen to me, please God!

She looked great. I love the way her spouse looked at her. And she looks so healthy!

As for Heba....hurumph:grumble:
This discussion has been closed.