Small NSV :)

Options
KsCrafter
KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
I went to Walmart tonight and saw this super cute skirt and thought I'd try it on, well the biggest size they had was 16/18 and I thought it will never fit because I usually wear 2XL and 20/22 well it fit and was even a little big on me :) I was so super excited I called my Hubby who was elsewhere in the store and told him I needed him to come to the dressing rooms I had something to show him..LOL he was excited for me and I'm still floating. I know I have only lost 8 lbs but I have lost inches. Just had to share with someone that would know how I feel. Thanks for letting me share with you wonderful people

Replies

• nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!! I bet you are smiling from ear to ear =) Keep up the hard work and dedication!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Oh yeah! We all cherish that feeling! I bought a shirt yesterday because it was a large - no XX's, just an L! I know it was a loose-fitting large and I can't wear most of them, but I relished the thought that I could fit into that one!

Way to go! And I bet when you wear that skirt, you will walk taller and strut more confidently, so enjoy every minute of it babe!
  • inatay7
    inatay7 Posts: 141
    Options
    What an incredible achievement, im so happy for you and I hope you remember this feeling and how far youve come if you hit a plateau/bump in the road further down the track. Keep it up!
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I appreciate the comments, and this just makes me realize that if I keep it up I CAN do this :)
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Congrats I know that feeling too zipped and button my old smaller pants .......could only wear over a year ago... couldn't get them over my hips 6 months ago
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Keep up the good work
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great victory!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!