Hello There. :)

Options
Hi strangers,
My friends call me Marley. I've fell off this site, but I used to use it to just calorie track, and it was pretty effective. Now I think it can be even more effective if maybe I can see others sucesses. I'm currently 236 pounds (Just weighed myself for the first time in months...terrifying moment there, but I feel strangely relieved.) and I want to get under 200, because I haven't been in a very long while. I'm doing this because I feel like I'll be an all around happier person without this weight. And because wouldn't it just be great to be able to go back school in the fall and finally feel satisfied with myself.

I think I can do it, I'm a binge-eater type person. And I'm going to quit that. Starting now.

I'm in general a very friendly person, and hope that I'll have the determination to suceed this round.
Wish me luck. Hope you're having a lvoely evening.
~M

Replies

• Ally_Clare
    Ally_Clare Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey Marley,

Welcome, my names Ally and i'm from Australia. I'm a uni student and find it difficult maintaining a balance with all my priorities. It's great that you've joined and you will soon find that there is a strong support network here on the forum. I found the easiest thing to do was to grab a partner and go for walks with them or the gym, it kept me motivated as i felt bad if i cancelled on them. I'll add you as a friend and if you have any questions feel free to ask, hopefully we can keep each other accountable for logging food and exercise.

All the best x
  • JaseyMakesHerMove
    Options
    Aw. Thanks Ally. :) It's nice to hear that everyone here is supportive. Thanks for friending me.