Never look back...

Options
2»

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I had piles upon piles of clothes building up on my bedroom floor, that I had to get rid of. There must have been 4 LARGE garbage bags of sweaters, pants, shirts, etc. I brought them to Goodwill except for 4 pairs of pants that I try on every now and then just to remember. And I will be taking one of those pictures of me in them with the waist waaaaaaaaay out in front.
    I am loving all the new cute clothes that I am able to buy now! And I'm having soooo much more fun wearing them!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I packed up about 12 pairs of pants a month ago and sent them to Kareninnevada......

So not only did I clean out the closet...I gave her a ton of jeans to wear as she is on the downward move! Then, when she hits her goal, we can both get together and BURN EM! :laugh: :laugh:

If you want to see a pair of my jeans, check out her new display picture....my jeans, her new butt.

LETS CLEAN OUT THOSE CLOSETS PEOPLE!

Ali

HOW great is that?!?!?!? I love it Ali, and Karen you look TERRIFIC!!!!
    Are you guys geographically close to be able to send things? I looked into sending some clothes to a MFP in PA and it was soooooo expensive!

Great idea ladies!
    :flowerforyou:

Actually we are not close in location....I am in South Dakota and she is in Nevada. I sent about 12 items via UPS...slowest delivery I could get....and it was about $28. I figured that was a heck of a lot cheaper then her going out and buying a bunch of new stuff she would shrink out of anyway!

That was so thoughtful of you! What a nice thing to do!
    :flowerforyou:

She is the BEST!!

get to see her in Minnesota in a few more days, YEAH!

I'll be wearing some of those great jeans.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    It is wonderful. I am down 8 pant sizes and 4 shirt sizes. I even have several pairs of shoes that are too big now. I never thought my feet were fat too.

I now have a stack of receipts for the donations to charity. I kept one pair of the size 68 extra fat pants just to remind myself of how far I have come. They aren't really a 68 but they are 60s.

I can buy clothes at regular stores now.

I love it!

WAY TO GO!!!
    You are AWESOME!
    and inspirational.
    LOVE shopping in the regular stores.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched: