I'm baaaaack!

Options
I have been very very very bad since I got back from Florida in August. Gained back on the weight that I lost. :o( Starting tomorrow I am back on track. I did do a little bit of cardio and abs tonight to get me motivated, which helped.

My goals are to lose the 10 pound I gained back, and tone up my abs, back and arms. I really want to concentrate on sticking to my meals plans and eating healthy. Lots of cardio and strength training. My two days off will be Friday and Sunday... and I go dancing with my friends every Friday night, so I guess you could say I am working out, but it sure doesn't feel like it!

I hope I can do it!

Replies

• Maraposaunika
    Maraposaunika Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have been very very very bad since I got back from Florida in August. Gained back on the weight that I lost. :o( Starting tomorrow I am back on track. I did do a little bit of cardio and abs tonight to get me motivated, which helped.

My goals are to lose the 10 pound I gained back, and tone up my abs, back and arms. I really want to concentrate on sticking to my meals plans and eating healthy. Lots of cardio and strength training. My two days off will be Friday and Sunday... and I go dancing with my friends every Friday night, so I guess you could say I am working out, but it sure doesn't feel like it!

I hope I can do it!
  • mamakitty
    mamakitty Posts: 249
    Options
    Welcome back.
    How long were you in Florida?