hi there ... :)

Options
Hi there! I'm looking for friends. I joined fitness pal today and I've come to love this site. My goal is to lose 20 lbs that I gained after 2 years of not working. I need your support, I am nice! ..... :smile:

Replies

• Jan_R
    Jan_R Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi - I joined yesterday at the recommendation of my daughter - she has lost lots of weight using this site. I have probably tried most diets so really need this to work! Good Luck
  • Jenalyn
    Jenalyn Posts: 17
    Options
    Good luck to both of you! I have the app on my phone and have logged in every day for the past 3 weeks (almost) and believe My Fitness Pal is really helping me along!
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options
    Welcome to MFP .... I love this site. Add me if you want!

Alec
  • tonya_mabe
    tonya_mabe Posts: 14
    Options
    HI...GOOD LUCK TO YOU! THIS IS A VERY GOOD SIGHT. I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR ALMOST 6 MONTHS NOW I JUST WASN'T READY TO PUSH MYSELF TO BECOME HEALTHY AND NOW I AM AND I HAVE BEEN BACK ON HERE FOR 10DAYS NOW. I AM ALSO WORKING ON THE JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED. I AM GONNA ADD YOU AS A FRIEND:)
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you want! :-)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome to MFP:) Great choice in joining! My friend told me about this site and that is how I discovered it. Everyone is helpful and you gets loads of encouragement:) Feel free to friend me if you would like:)
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    hya u are welcome to add me this site is my life line x