Fell off the wagon for awhile

Options
I fell off the wagon for about 2 months. I have only gained a lb back which is amazing considering I was working in Key West for a month eating out 3 times a day. I worked out 5 days a week to make up for it. Before I left I got back in the bad habit of going out to lunch with my friends.

Also, when we go home to visit the inlaws (every few weeks) I not only fall off the wagon I LEAP!! My mother in law has the worst eating habits I have ever seen and it is all of my favorite stuff. She knows that I am trying to lose the rest of my baby weight (toddler weight now) but she still brings home candy corn, frosted cookies, and scones. And then she will say things like "I really dont understand why I am overweight"...uhhhhh...yeah.

I wish I had willpower but I don't, As long as I sequester myself at the house I am great and good to go, but unfortunately the holidays are coming. Any advice is welcome!!

Replies

• aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for about 2 months. I have only gained a lb back which is amazing considering I was working in Key West for a month eating out 3 times a day. I worked out 5 days a week to make up for it. Before I left I got back in the bad habit of going out to lunch with my friends.

Also, when we go home to visit the inlaws (every few weeks) I not only fall off the wagon I LEAP!! My mother in law has the worst eating habits I have ever seen and it is all of my favorite stuff. She knows that I am trying to lose the rest of my baby weight (toddler weight now) but she still brings home candy corn, frosted cookies, and scones. And then she will say things like "I really dont understand why I am overweight"...uhhhhh...yeah.

I wish I had willpower but I don't, As long as I sequester myself at the house I am great and good to go, but unfortunately the holidays are coming. Any advice is welcome!!