NSV! Resorted to swiping my 18yr old son's clothes LOL

Options
W0zzie
W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
Yes - my trousers are puckering so bad that I have pleats where there shouldn't be any. On SAT when setting out downtown in desperation of not wanting to look like Ned Hillbilly I swiped a pair of my 18yr old son's longs. Still deciding if he'll get them back LOL

Seriously have to do some shopping for some trousers that fit. New Belt will be in order too as I have run out of holes - now sometime ago that happened before but not at the short end of the belt :D

Keep logging, moving and losing people :)

Replies

• sarahkumba
    sarahkumba Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! and I say keep them! :)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Haha, keep the pants. What a great accomplishment!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! Yeah, I say keep them, too.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    lol, well done on that...does he know??. Unfortunately I'll never be able to nick my 19 year olds clothes, she a 5ft3 titch to my 5ft7!
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ha ha - thx guys & gals. @catcrazy - yeh he knows - he was standing there as I'm going - wow they are cool; oh and they're wicked too LOL

As I posted on my wall - his Surf Boardies are looking good for the Aussie summer too *kidding kidding* :O
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!