30 Day Shred?

Hey everyone,

I started out at 230 lbs and lost 38 lbs and was so close to the 40 lbs mark but now I notice I've been creeping up the scale so I'm at 34 lbs lost but I can honestly say I haven't been measuring everything I eat and I have been eating more junk. I also notice that my workouts at the gym just aren't feeling as difficult as the did before.

I wanted to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD. I'm just curious what your thoughts and results are with this DVD. I like to attend classes at the gym so I'm not sure how I would deal with a DVD but please let me know how it worked and any advice.

Thanks!!

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    im starting the 30 day shred today.. And im hopeing i get good results...
    Im going to post a before and after page of my results...
    But that doesnt really help u now...

For like £8 or whatever it is, i say go for it.. I mean if it only makes u loose 1 pound..
    Id pay £8 to loose a pound!
  • csoul27
    csoul27 Posts: 53
    I worked out to the 30 day shred and it was the one workout that I saw results on. Jillian Michaels will kick your butt for sure. :)

P.S Keep a glass of water nearby.
  • bereber
    bereber Posts: 12
    Thanks for the information. I am going to to take before and after pictures along with my measurements. I think I will order it now.

Good luck!!
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    I never measured when I first started working out yrs ago. Wish I had :( then about 2 yrs ago a trainer measured me. Now that I have started the shred I did meansure to see if I can see results. I have pics of me heavier on here and a few at my weight now. I wish the best of luck...you go girl
    :0)